Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2012, 12:17 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
 
webkinzonfire9's Avatar
webkinzonfire9 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Spring Celebration Prizes Tracking. Come share your prize and empty egg amounts!

I have one account.
I got:
1 bunny top hat (my avatar hat)
1 candles
1 bunny planter

webkinzonfire9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2012, 12:24 PM   #12
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru
 
wenjun's Avatar
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Spring Celebration Prizes Tracking. Come share your prize and empty egg amounts!

1 windmill
2 candles
1 chick dress
3 teapots
wenjun is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 12:38 PM   #13
Webkinz :)
 
mollee84's Avatar
mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Spring Celebration Prizes Tracking. Come share your prize and empty egg amounts!

Better luck today:

1 last years glasses
3 blue top hats
1 egg candles
1 windmill spinner
2 bunny slippers!!!! So cute

Oh dress, where are you?

Oh. And only one dud.
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 02:27 PM   #14
Gift Guru
 
Katya's Avatar
Katya challenges the impossibleKatya challenges the impossible
Katya challenges the impossible

Default Re: Spring Celebration Prizes Tracking. Come share your prize and empty egg amounts!

2 blue top hats.
1 dress
1 bunny planter

No duds.
Katya is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 02:29 PM   #15
Love Life!
Gift Guru
 
Gmagator's Avatar
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Spring Celebration Prizes Tracking. Come share your prize and empty egg amounts!

Has anyone bought the Estore eggs, are they better luck?
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 02:36 PM   #16
Webkinz :)
 
BuddiesForever's Avatar
BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl
BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl

Default Re: Spring Celebration Prizes Tracking. Come share your prize and empty egg amounts!

I got the dress with the floating chocolate egg, the bunny planter with the chocolate egg when you log in, and some egg candle with the one from WKN. :3
BuddiesForever is offline
Old 03-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #17
Gift Guru
 
Bookworm255's Avatar
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Spring Celebration Prizes Tracking. Come share your prize and empty egg amounts!

Thanks everyone! But please specify which dress, the purple or chick one, and what color bunny hat when you post since there are 2 kinds of each.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 03-31-2012, 04:53 PM   #18
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru
 
wenjun's Avatar
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Spring Celebration Prizes Tracking. Come share your prize and empty egg amounts!

whats a dud?
wenjun is offline Female
Old 03-31-2012, 04:58 PM   #19
Gift Guru
 
Bookworm255's Avatar
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Spring Celebration Prizes Tracking. Come share your prize and empty egg amounts!

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
whats a dud?
A dud egg is one where you don't get a prize after eating it. I think there's an 80% chance of getting a prize, so then 20% of the eggs are duds.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 03-31-2012, 06:01 PM   #20
Gift Guru
 
0bserver's Avatar
0bserver has disabled reputation

Default Re: Spring Celebration Prizes Tracking. Come share your prize and empty egg amounts!


My total so far...


Bunny Planter: 5

Spring Celebration Egg Candles: 4
Blue Bunny Top Hat: 3
Fuzzy Bunny Slippers: 1
Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain: 1
Empty: 1
0bserver is offline Male
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts