Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 08:58 PM   #11
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: Webkinz Newz is giving away free dice rolls today

Is this the only day?
Because I didn't know at 2pm.
T9850 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #12
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Default Floating Dice on WKN!

I just clicked on floating dice in WKN and earned a free roll in Spree. It says you can do this once a day for the next 8 days.

Click the image to open in full size.
acourt is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 09:26 PM   #13
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Newz is giving away free dice rolls today

It says you can do this once a day for the next 8 days. I just made a thread about it because I didn't see this one. (Sorry about that, mine can be deleted)
acourt is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 05:52 AM   #14
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

Default Free dice rolls to win at WKN

To celebrate this great new game, Webkinz Newz is going to be giving away a bonus roll every day for the next 8 days! Watch for the floating dice and click on them when you see them. Fill in the forms correctly, and a bonus roll will be added to your account. Visit the Arcade and play SPREE! to see your extra rolls.
What: SPREE! Bonus Roll – Find the floating dice!
When: Every day from April 13 until April 20. Each day begins at 12am EST and runs until 11:59pm EST. (NOTE: April 13th begins at 1:30pm EST and runs until 11:59pm EST)
How: Search Webkinz Newz by visiting different pages. Wait for each page to load completely — the floating dice load off screen. When you see the floating dice, click on them!
One prize per day per account.
Happy Shopping!
Babygator is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 09:45 AM   #15
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Default Re: Spree Floaty Clicky starts at 1:30 today

The contest is still going on. You get a new chance each day until the 20th (I think). So you can still win 7 more free Spree rolls (one each day). This info is in WKN's article about Spree, but it's at the bottom of the article.
willow234 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 10:54 AM   #16
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Default Win 7 more Spree rolls

The floating dice contest info is at the bottom of WKN's Spree article and people aren't seeing it, so here it is:

To celebrate this great new game, Webkinz Newz is going to be giving away a bonus roll every day for the next 8 days! Watch for the floating dice and click on them when you see them. Fill in the forms correctly, and a bonus roll will be added to your account. Visit the Arcade and play SPREE! to see your extra rolls.
What: SPREE! Bonus Roll – Find the floating dice!
When: Every day from April 13 until April 20. Each day begins at 12am EST and runs until 11:59pm EST. (NOTE: April 13th begins at 1:30pm EST and runs until 11:59pm EST)
How: Search Webkinz Newz by visiting different pages. Wait for each page to load completely — the floating dice load off screen. When you see the floating dice, click on them!
One prize per day per account.
willow234 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 11:01 AM   #17
Is Fall blowing in??

SugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Win 7 more Spree rolls

I found it too. Here is an image off my computer of it.

Click the image to open in full size.
I had no idea what it was but I grabbed the photo of it so I could share it here. I looks pretty cool.
SugarBug is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 12:39 PM   #18
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I just found one but I am getting the same error that I get when trying to log in to play the peek a newz!

The error is "too many log in attempts" even though this is the first time today that I have tried logging in on any of the accounts. And it is happening on all 9 accounts.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 12:44 PM   #19

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
I just found one but I am getting the same error that I get when trying to log in to play the peek a newz!

The error is "too many log in attempts" even though this is the first time today that I have tried logging in on any of the accounts. And it is happening on all 9 accounts.
I was getting that too. I had to clear all of my cookies and cache twice and close the window and open another and then everything worked well again
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 01:00 PM   #20
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I was getting that too. I had to clear all of my cookies and cache twice and close the window and open another and then everything worked well again
Thanks. Cache/cookie clearing is always the first thing I do. lol Unfortunately I have cleared the cache, the cookies, even the recent history. Several times now I have refreshed the page, closed the window,reopened the window. Even tried closing the whole browser. Still it happens...

The really bad part is that I have had 5 different dice float by in the process of trying fix it so I can even participate! AGG. So frustrating.

Why oh Why Ganz can't you just open that giant pocket book a little a get good servers and people who know how to work on them.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Closed