Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 06:17 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Loving*Webkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Shrek Ads on Webkinz Start Page!

i hope if it is a clickfest i would like fionia's dress any of them from the 1st,2nd,or3rd movie
Loving*Webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 09:48 PM   #22
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

New York is their American Headquarters. Ganz itself is a Canadian company. As for the Thanksgiving, could it be because there are more US customers than Canadian ones?

Here's a chart showing site traffic by country from Alexa.com, a website that compiles information on website worth, traffic, audience, etc. This is why we get presents on the US Thanksgiving--Ganz knows where their bread is buttered!

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgTraffic.jpg (66.2 KB, 68 views)
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 11:25 PM   #23
sebbby

Sebbby is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by MamaDragon3
New York is their American Headquarters. Ganz itself is a Canadian company. As for the Thanksgiving, could it be because there are more US customers than Canadian ones?

Here's a chart showing site traffic by country from Alexa.com, a website that compiles information on website worth, traffic, audience, etc. This is why we get presents on the US Thanksgiving--Ganz knows where their bread is buttered!

Click the image to open in full size.
ISRAEL IS 3RD???
I can't Believe that!

From the Ganz website:

GANZ Corporate Profile
We deliver some of the best gifts in the world - huggable plush, giftware, fashion accessories, fragrant candles and personal care, and finishing touches for the home. Webkinz, Bella Casa, Time & Again and Maggi B are some of the lines that make up our extensive family of products.
Established by Samuel Ganz and sons Jack and Sam in 1950, this privately-held family company is now headed by the founder's grandson, Howard Ganz. Corporate headquarters are located in Toronto, Canada, with U.S. offices in Atlanta and Los Angeles, and overseas offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
In the year 2000, we celebrated our 50th anniversary. GANZ began selling plush products, and built on this success to include a wide range of gift offerings, collectibles, seasonal gifts and home decor products. Webkinz World and Webkinz Jr. have bridged the virtual world by combining plush pets with interactive play.
GANZ has established a large dedicated sales force throughout the United States and Canada and owes its prosperity not only to effective distribution but also to product of the highest quality.
Distribution
The primary distribution channels are gift, specialty, and department stores throughout the United States and Canada. We currently service approximately 30,000 retail customers, and our list is growing!
A sophisticated ordering/fulfillment system is supplemented by a fully computerized Customer Service Department. Products are sourced from around the world and shipped to Toronto for North American distribution.
Quality Control
The company's quality control is considered to be among the best.
Here's why: as part of the development process, we have a staff of product managers who monitor product development directly from the GANZ Far East Operations Headquarters in Hong Kong, with support offices in China. The highest standards of safety, material selection, design consistency, and packaging are met before a GANZ product is shipped from the factory.
Sales
GANZ ensures the sales staff participates in a thorough training program and learning continues to be supported by the field management team. On a daily basis, the sales staff is notified of available inventory, customer activity, new business initiatives, and promotions.
We run a fully staffed Sales Liaison Department to support the sales staff in the field. Our state-of-the-art Marketing Department provides complete production support.

The GANZ Story
Established by Samuel Ganz and sons Jack and Sam in 1950, this privately-held family company is now headed by the founder's grandson, Howard Ganz. Corporate Headquarters are located in Toronto, Canada, with U.S. offices in Atlanta and Los Angeles, and overseas offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
As the story begins... shortly after WWII, Samuel Ganz made his way to New York City, while his sons Sam and Jack, settled in Toronto. On one of his visits to see them, Samuel brought along a doll he had seen produced in New York. After making a few contacts, and holding discussions, Ganz Toys was in business!
Ganz Toys rose to become the premier toy company in Canada, producing high quality goods following high safety standards.
When Howard joined the company, this marked the third generation of the family to be officially involved in its operation.
As the firm continued to grow and evolve, the company name was changed to Ganz.
Ganz established collections of giftware, tabletop accents, candles and personal care, garden decor and more. The creation of Webkinz pets and the virtual Webkinz World launched a new chapter in the development of Ganz.
Ganz is more than a successful company; it is a tribute to a family's history. We look forward to a future filled with excitement and innovation.
Sebbby is offline Male
Old 05-17-2010, 11:50 PM   #24
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
ooo What fun! If it IS a clickfest here is what I want:

Snot action (what fun to be able to blow fun green stuff at your buddies in the clubhouse)
Snake Balloon
Onion Carriage
Boots (from that adorable kitty of course)
Beware of Ogerkinz sign
Green Goo bottles (there has to be some food in there of course, this would be the new gooseberry pie)
Steaming "mud" pile.
Dragonbird,I could not agree more.Those would be VERY awesome.And this whole ad thing is awesome too.I mean,I had no idea.I am so hoping that more pop up.I'll keep my eye out.P.S:I loved that video you made for the webkinznewz contest!It was hillarious and cute!
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 12:06 AM   #25
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Sebbby
ISRAEL IS 3RD???
I can't Believe that!

From the Ganz website:

GANZ Corporate Profile
We deliver some of the best gifts in the world - huggable plush, giftware, fashion accessories, fragrant candles and personal care, and finishing touches for the home. Webkinz, Bella Casa, Time & Again and Maggi B are some of the lines that make up our extensive family of products.
Established by Samuel Ganz and sons Jack and Sam in 1950, this privately-held family company is now headed by the founder's grandson, Howard Ganz. Corporate headquarters are located in Toronto, Canada, with U.S. offices in Atlanta and Los Angeles, and overseas offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
In the year 2000, we celebrated our 50th anniversary. GANZ began selling plush products, and built on this success to include a wide range of gift offerings, collectibles, seasonal gifts and home decor products. Webkinz World and Webkinz Jr. have bridged the virtual world by combining plush pets with interactive play.
GANZ has established a large dedicated sales force throughout the United States and Canada and owes its prosperity not only to effective distribution but also to product of the highest quality.
Distribution
The primary distribution channels are gift, specialty, and department stores throughout the United States and Canada. We currently service approximately 30,000 retail customers, and our list is growing!
A sophisticated ordering/fulfillment system is supplemented by a fully computerized Customer Service Department. Products are sourced from around the world and shipped to Toronto for North American distribution.
Quality Control
The company's quality control is considered to be among the best.
Here's why: as part of the development process, we have a staff of product managers who monitor product development directly from the GANZ Far East Operations Headquarters in Hong Kong, with support offices in China. The highest standards of safety, material selection, design consistency, and packaging are met before a GANZ product is shipped from the factory.
Sales
GANZ ensures the sales staff participates in a thorough training program and learning continues to be supported by the field management team. On a daily basis, the sales staff is notified of available inventory, customer activity, new business initiatives, and promotions.
We run a fully staffed Sales Liaison Department to support the sales staff in the field. Our state-of-the-art Marketing Department provides complete production support.

The GANZ Story
Established by Samuel Ganz and sons Jack and Sam in 1950, this privately-held family company is now headed by the founder's grandson, Howard Ganz. Corporate Headquarters are located in Toronto, Canada, with U.S. offices in Atlanta and Los Angeles, and overseas offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
As the story begins... shortly after WWII, Samuel Ganz made his way to New York City, while his sons Sam and Jack, settled in Toronto. On one of his visits to see them, Samuel brought along a doll he had seen produced in New York. After making a few contacts, and holding discussions, Ganz Toys was in business!
Ganz Toys rose to become the premier toy company in Canada, producing high quality goods following high safety standards.
When Howard joined the company, this marked the third generation of the family to be officially involved in its operation.
As the firm continued to grow and evolve, the company name was changed to Ganz.
Ganz established collections of giftware, tabletop accents, candles and personal care, garden decor and more. The creation of Webkinz pets and the virtual Webkinz World launched a new chapter in the development of Ganz.
Ganz is more than a successful company; it is a tribute to a family's history. We look forward to a future filled with excitement and innovation.
Not sure what the company story has to do with where the customers are? Many things are made in one country for primary use in another, so not sure what that was supposed to tell me? Actually, the Alexa website is updated daily, and now that is is officially the 18th here on the East Coast, now Romania & Israel are tied at 3 & 4 with 1.8% of audience share each. I don't know why it would be so hard to imagine--Western European countries and some Middle Eastern countries are highly developed. There could also be the input of the military bases in some countries upping the numbers, making Israel higher than it normally would be? Not sure, but it doesn't surprise me in the least.
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 05:49 AM   #26
Call me Kailey(:

Icic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, snot action! Awesome!! *imagines a bunch of WI in one clubhouse room blowing each other with snot* (innocent bystander enters room now empty, but filled with remains of snot fight) EWWWWW! XD
Icic is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 08:06 AM   #27
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
ooo What fun! If it IS a clickfest here is what I want:

Snot action (what fun to be able to blow fun green stuff at your buddies in the clubhouse)
Snake Balloon
Onion Carriage
Boots (from that adorable kitty of course)
Beware of Ogerkinz sign
Green Goo bottles (there has to be some food in there of course, this would be the new gooseberry pie)
Steaming "mud" pile.
The snot action just killed me.
You always make me laugh , LOOL! !

I am really hoping this is another click & win thing,.. i love those!!

I want a shrek costume...
Ogre mask....
Fiona dress....
And i don't know what else!! LOL
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 11:40 PM   #28
sebbby

Booger face paint!
Donkey outfit!
Green Ears!
Gingerbread man!
Shrek Pig doll!
Far Far away wallpaper and flooring!

I haven't seen the ads recently...
Sebbby is offline Male
Old 05-28-2010, 11:19 PM   #29
sebbby

I haven't seen them recently
Sebbby is offline Male
Closed