Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #1
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Lightbulb Share Your Pot of Gold Entries Here...WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

Now that the contest is over, it is "safe" to share what you submitted in the "Pot of Gold" story contest in the Webkinz Newz.

I cannot wait to see all of the members creative submissions !!

(I will post mine later)
Thanks for Sharing !!

---------- funkyc63 added 757 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Okay so here was mine:

The Fortune of Shamus OToole

Click the image to open in full size.

Young Shamus OToole,
was in no way a fool,
went out on a stroll one kinz day.
The rain did just end
when he passed by the bend
and a rainbow the sky did display.

He followed it's tail
to see if the tale
of the Kinz Pot of Gold was true.
But as he came to the end,
he found not a friend,
but a leprechan crying and blue.

"Why so sad?", Shamus asked
the young Irish lad.
"Tis a fine Webkinz day, for sure."
"My gold", he did shout
"has all but run out!
The fairies have stolen some more!"

That's a lie the imp told
to save all his gold
from it's finder young Shamus OToole.
But Shamus had spied,
and saw the lad lied
for his pot of gold was still full.

"You must have some left
even after the theft.
For the gold I will play you a game."
The imp thought a bit
and used all his wit,
"Okay then, you must guess my name!"

"I will give but one guess
for no time I have left.
Is Shenanigan what you are called?"
"Take the gold. Go away!!
You have ruined my day!
For my leprechan game has been solved."

"Go back to Kinzville,
the richer you will,
young Shamus OToole you are wise!"
Then Shenanigan fled,
leaving what he had said,
and a spakle in Shamus's eyes!

Hope you all enjoy my tale.
Can't wait to see all of yours!!

Last edited by funkyc63; 03-20-2009 at 12:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 03:23 PM   #2
pl086

Default Re: Share Your Pot of Gold Entries Here

good story i liked it hope you win
Old 03-09-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Thank you pl086.

I wish others would leave theirs so we can enjoy them all !
Old 03-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #4
Fuzzy is a
Webkinz :)

fuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of light

um, i can't really remember mine but i'll try

wait a second okay?

---------- fuzzy306 added 9 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

okay, I might not remember this clearly but here it goes:

I was skipping on the beautiful green grass when i spotted the pot. I looked around to see if the pot belong to anyone but it seem that no one notice. I walked toward the pot. It is small and gray. I tilted my head and look inside. Gold. I didn't know what to do at first. Should i keep it all to my self or share it with everyone? Then a thought occur to me. I grabbed the pot and carried it with me. As i reach the orphan center i took a deep breath and walked in. The air is stuffy but i keep on walking. I walked to the lady at the front desk, put the pot on the counter. " Ms. i would like to donate these gold to the orphans. I felt sorry for them and wish them to be as fortunate as me so please take these golds and help the orphans," i said. The lady give me a gentle smile. I give her a smile and wave good bye.

Note that i do not remember this clearly so this is not my EXACT entry, nice thread btw

---------- fuzzy306 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Also i want to include Thank you but i have reach my limit for words so i can't really fit it there

Last edited by fuzzy306; 03-09-2009 at 07:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
fuzzy306 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 07:59 PM   #5
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

I like them all! I didn't enter.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 01:03 AM   #6
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by fuzzy306
um, i can't really remember mine but i'll try

wait a second okay?

---------- fuzzy306 added 9 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

okay, I might not remember this clearly but here it goes:

I was skipping on the beautiful green grass when i spotted the pot. I looked around to see if the pot belong to anyone but it seem that no one notice. I walked toward the pot. It is small and gray. I tilted my head and look inside. Gold. I didn't know what to do at first. Should i keep it all to my self or share it with everyone? Then a thought occur to me. I grabbed the pot and carried it with me. As i reach the orphan center i took a deep breath and walked in. The air is stuffy but i keep on walking. I walked to the lady at the front desk, put the pot on the counter. " Ms. i would like to donate these gold to the orphans. I felt sorry for them and wish them to be as fortunate as me so please take these golds and help the orphans," i said. The lady give me a gentle smile. I give her a smile and wave good bye.

Note that i do not remember this clearly so this is not my EXACT entry, nice thread btw

---------- fuzzy306 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Also i want to include Thank you but i have reach my limit for words so i can't really fit it there
What a cute idea for a story. I only wish something like that was true !! How very generous you are !!
Old 03-10-2009, 01:08 AM   #7
soshrtnswt
Webkinz :)

soshrtnswt is on a distinguished road

both stories are great this is the story i entered into the contest:

shimmer the pink pony and jeremiah the bull frog looked at their clothes. angelica was wearing pruple. jeremiah was wearing navy blue! Oops! The leprechaun began to chuckle. "Run!" shimmer yelled. And ran they did! All the way home. Puffing and panting, angelica and jeremiah grabbed all the green clothes they could find to wear. As they hurriedly dressed, jeremiah said, "Can you believe what just happened?" "No!" angelica said. "But I know one thing for sure. From now on, I won't forget to wear green on St. Patrick's Day! I want that pot of gold, not a pinch from a little green leprechaun!" angelica and jeremiah laughed and laughed. angelica said, "Let's keep this between us. Nobody will believe this!" jeremiah solemnly agreed. And they never forgot to wear green on St. Patrick's Day, ever again!
soshrtnswt is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 08:27 AM   #8
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

Wow !!

I'll have to remember to wear my green so I don't get pinched !!!
Old 03-10-2009, 03:07 PM   #9
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

NIce stories i entered but wrote it off the top of my head..................good luck all
lemony is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 04:04 PM   #10
Spinny22
Lil Kinz

eyelinerpuppy is an unknown quantity at this point

I entered for fun because I already have the Pot of Gold coffee table- 3 to be exact! If I win (probably not lol) I will send it to my BFF or use it for trading (I want the new theatre super bed and the Dr Quack bed and egyptian theme). Good luck people!!!!

---------- eyelinerpuppy added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

I LOVE MY SHERBET BUNNY AND MAGICAL RETRIEVER!!!

I want a Mystical Panda.....

Last edited by eyelinerpuppy; 03-10-2009 at 04:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
eyelinerpuppy is offline Female
Closed