Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 12:57 PM   #71
chinapro2000
Webkinz :)

chinapro2000 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Safari jacket

Oh! I do SOOOOOOOOOOOO want that Safari Jacket. I have been wanting it for SOO long, and it's ESTORE, for goodness sake. I thought most people were complaining because they couldn't get anything estore. Oh, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAFARI JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I voted for it. If I was allowed to, I'd vote for it one million times!
chinapro2000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 01:48 PM   #72
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by chinapro2000
it's ESTORE, for goodness sake. I thought most people were complaining because they couldn't get anything estore.
It's not eStore, it's Kinzstyle
Old 03-08-2010, 01:50 PM   #73
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I voted Safari jacket with my 2 accounts and my brother's account. I really want one, too.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:59 PM   #74
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

5 more votes in for the jacket here!
Aeza is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 02:43 PM   #75

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I voted 1 vote for cash (before I realized it was a special jacket) and 8 votes for the Safari Jacket. I don't know if anyone is thinking of this, but the people that already own the jacket had to pay real money for it or trade for it, so wouldn't that upset them if everyone in Webkinz World played in a communal contest and got one? I know that I selected other outfits from my TShirt bags, but I would be upset if say the rock shades (or shutter shades as everyone likes to call them) were suddenly an available prize. The value of it would significantly drop. Just a thought.... I really would like to see Ganz give us choices of prizes that are exclusive to the contest-- new stuff!!
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #76

ljutiq will become famous soon enough

i really want the jacket and i voted on my two accounts.It looks pretty cool!!!

ALL VOTE FOR THE SAFARI JACKET'
Old 03-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #77
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I voted for the jacket on all my accounts. The is by far the best prize in my opinion.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:59 PM   #78
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Gahh!
I voted for the jacket on both of my accounts.
I don't see why people aren't voting for it.
I guess there's a lot more people who play Webkinz but don't go on WI than I thought. O.O
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 03:05 PM   #79

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I voted 1 vote for cash (before I realized it was a special jacket) and 8 votes for the Safari Jacket. I don't know if anyone is thinking of this, but the people that already own the jacket had to pay real money for it or trade for it, so wouldn't that upset them if everyone in Webkinz World played in a communal contest and got one? I know that I selected other outfits from my TShirt bags, but I would be upset if say the rock shades (or shutter shades as everyone likes to call them) were suddenly an available prize. The value of it would significantly drop. Just a thought.... I really would like to see Ganz give us choices of prizes that are exclusive to the contest-- new stuff!!
I personally voted for the Safari Jacket, because I knew it was a hard to get item if you can't get/afford the KinzStyle clothing to get the item (plus, a lot go after the higher sought after gold/silver dress I've noticed )

That said, I am presuming that there's two reasons why they're using the jacket:
  1. The endangered series is out, so it's a tie-in and
  2. KinzStyle is what a lot of people have been talking about (via scam issues, trading, and the like).

Personally, I think this challenge will be tougher to reach given two of the prizes are highly valuable. So... I'm looking forward to the challenge.

(BTW, I hope they don't do the rock shades either - or admittedly some of the e-Store, unless an small item, but I have a sinking feeling given how many people are scammed out of them for cheap items, Ganz will do it so people will have their own and hope that people are happy they have their own shades without lying, cheating or stealing/hacking to get them).
Old 03-08-2010, 03:40 PM   #80
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

I know! I don't know why everyone's voting for money. Ugh, if the jacket doesn't win, I'll be really mad.
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
yellow jackets, ~lego