Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 10:03 AM   #51
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Safari jacket

I voted for the Jacket, but when I orginally saw the jacked in the list I wasn't sure if it was a w-shop clothing item or a kinzstyle, etc. I'm thinking there are many out there that are not familiar with the jacket and are voting for 700 KC instead (especially non-collectors)
TTG is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 10:04 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I totally agree...I didn't like the wshop prizes so I chose money then but when given the choice of a rare hard to find item or money...show me the rare.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:17 AM   #53
oot!

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

As soon as I saw the jacket in the list, I said "yes please!" But I did come here first to double check

Anyhoo, I voted for the jacket, too. The KC still seems to be winning
Calciferia is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 10:26 AM   #54
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Definitely the jacket!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #55

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
Maybe they should add pictures to the voting page! Then people will know what they are voting for!
That would be a great idea. I am going to go to comments and suggestions on the newspaper and enter that I saw that suggestion - I will not take the credit, that is yours to take - Nice one

I just made the comment on all three of my accounts, if everybody does that, Ganz might take notice!!!

Last edited by flutterby7; 03-08-2010 at 10:59 AM..
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 11:08 AM   #56

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I agree! It doesn't look like we'll get it though. And i really need the right prize to get me motivated. Could you post a picture of the item on the first post of this thread? It might help to show people what it looks like.

Crossing fingers!
Old 03-08-2010, 11:56 AM   #57
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Oh stupid me. I just voted for the kc. I saw jacket and jumped right over it. I really think the front page should tell people that the jacket is kinzclothes.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 12:05 PM   #58
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I think WW should provide pictures too.
Sometimes I'm not sure what the prizes are.

The Safari Jacket is definitely the best prize this time
Old 03-08-2010, 12:20 PM   #59
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

I voted for the jacket I would love that rare item I am saving money lol my whole family is going to vote for that!
4myalika5 is offline Male
Old 03-08-2010, 12:28 PM   #60

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

I really think it would help if they put a little blurb next to each item stating what it is. For the WShop item it could tell that theme it is from and for things like the jacket it could say from tshirt codes. I think that kids are going to vote kinzcash because it is very valuable to them.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
yellow jackets, ~lego