Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 06:09 PM   #101
Banned
Pink_Thorns will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Safari jacket

Its not eStore!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 06:09 PM   #102
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah. Rememeber when you saw the picture for the preview of the contest. It said Prize Claw,1000 Kinzcash and something else. I would bet 2000 kinzcash that people would pick the 1000 kinzcash over the Prize Claw.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 03-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #103

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

I votd for it! I have enough KC already!
Aikou is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 06:12 PM   #104
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I mean Klaw.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 03-08-2010, 06:12 PM   #105
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

The Safari Jacket from the eStore, or from KinzClothes? If it's KinzClothes, woah I'm going for it!!
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 06:24 PM   #106
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Bluey, it's kinz clothes.

Noooooo, KC is leading by 26 percent (26 more than jacket).
Old 03-08-2010, 06:26 PM   #107
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by chinapro2000
Oh! I do SOOOOOOOOOOOO want that Safari Jacket. I have been wanting it for SOO long, and it's ESTORE, for goodness sake. I thought most people were complaining because they couldn't get anything estore. Oh, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAFARI JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I voted for it. If I was allowed to, I'd vote for it one million times!
View Post Originally Posted by Zooz
It's not eStore, it's Kinzstyle
Actually it's neither. It is the jacket you get as part of the safari outfit when you buy a "real person" t-shirt. Can't get it at estore or Persephone's. I voted for the jacket. Even if they made webbie t-shirts in grown up sizes, I wouldn't wear one! LOL!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 06:27 PM   #108
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Really? I didn't know the Safari Jacket was one of the CHOICES! I hadn't even voted yet!! I should now and take part of the goal!!

Who wants KC anyway? I have half of 10000 KC, ROFL.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:33 PM   #109
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

It would be nice if Ganz would put pictures next to the name so that people know what they are voting for. For people not on WI, they may not have any idea of what the safari jacket is.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:47 PM   #110

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I voted for the jacket on all 15 of our accounts. When I voted on the Asian accounts at 2am last night the jacket was in the lead by about 6%. I guess it was mainly adults voting that late at night and then when the kids started voting today they voted for the kc not having any clue what the jacket is. I too did not know where the jacket came from when I voted but I knew it wasn't wshop and was probably something I wanted.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
yellow jackets, ~lego