Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 11:48 AM   #1
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber
Default Room Contest Security Codes Don't Work!

I have entered the security code 10 times - 10 different codes - any every time it says "You have entered an invalid security code". Is anyone else having this difficulty? Why does Ganz always seem to take something so simple and somehow make it so maddening?
valleygram is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2008, 11:51 AM   #2
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Room Contest Security Codes Don't Work!

It will not even let me upload my photo. So I just gave up.
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 12:05 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
bonska will become famous soon enough

Last night the website would not let me upload my photo. This morning I can upload my photo, but I keep getting the message that I have entered an invalid security code.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:10 PM   #4
luv14webkinz

hmm, i am sorry, i can't help because i am not entering the contest. but i hope someone can help yuo!
Old 11-27-2008, 12:11 PM   #5
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Hm, that's so weird !! ???
I just entered the contest a minute ago !
Here's the link, wouldn't hurt to try again
http://www.kinzvillenewz.com/wp-mu//...ain%21%3Cbr%3E
Old 11-27-2008, 12:15 PM   #6
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

They extended the contest time{s} so evidently they aren't working too hard on fixing whatever the problem is; I entered a dozen times, each time being told the code was wrong {tried all caps, all small even though caps showing, everything} and of course double checked the size of the file even though it showed it was under limit and had loaded. Leave it to them, to mess something else up. Just now the Asian site is saying down for maintenance and the UK one says the wheel of yum has already been done {which of course it hadn't}. That's WW for you, finding new ways to mess up even more.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 12:16 PM   #7
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

waiittt, oops, i thought i entered since it refreshed...it just told me invalid security code again..ughh
Old 11-27-2008, 01:14 PM   #8
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by jeralynann11
It will not even let me upload my photo. So I just gave up.
The problem may be that Paint will save your room as a bitmap image unless you specifically tell it to save the picture as a JPEG or GIF file. Your bitmap room will take up more than a MB of memory, while the same room saved as a JPEG file will take up less than 100 KB of memory. If you tried to upload a bitmap image, the file will be rejected as being too big.
valleygram is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 01:24 PM   #9

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

UGGGGGG!!!! This is sooooo frustrating! After midnight it wouldn't show my room and now today it shows the room in the W box and says "invalid security code"! So now I wonder if I've wasted 2 of my 10 entries? You can only enter 10 times and if you go over 10 times all your entries are disqualified. So I'm going to stay on the safe side and presume these count toward an entry just in case. Oh they make me so mad! It can't be that difficult to get it right. Thousands of other sites have contest and don't have these problems. Build a Bear is the same concept and they don't have a ton of glitches. I think it's time to start looking at their tech people and their qualifications. They need to hire people who are qualified. That in my opinion is where the problem lies.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 01:27 PM   #10

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

That is so maddening! It happens to me sometimes. I try both, but some just don't work. I spent an hour desining a doll and then it wouldn't let me upload it!
yeahdudes is offline Female
Closed