Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #11
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: question about looney

View Post Originally Posted by oreo3999
CANADIANS < THIS NOW WROKS FOR US
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Looney_Tunes_Promotion

did all 3 links on 8 accounts and got every prize
Hmmm...I just tried from my home computer oreo and it says that the content is unavailable...???
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 12:34 PM   #12
Gifted

oreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Hmmm...I just tried from my home computer oreo and it says that the content is unavailable...???
Thats the message I was getting but for some reason it worked today but only off this link
weird , keep trying and also someone suggested using firefox instead of internet explorer also I saw someone say that if they used cloudburst ( or something with the name cloud) keep trying , I was totally shocked when it worked , I did it 24 times today and got 24 prizes

I will be posting my thread this weekend , will be putting up these prizes for trade

oreo

CANADIANS < THIS NOW WROKS FOR US
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Looney_Tunes_Promotion

did all 3 links on 8 accounts and got every prize
apparently this is not working for all canadians , sorry guys
I know of at least 4 WI members who were all able to use this link from Canada

good luck
oreo
oreo3999 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2011, 12:40 PM   #13
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Thats the message I was getting but for some reason it worked today but only off this link
weird , keep trying and also someone suggested using firefox instead of internet explorer also I saw someone say that if they used cloudburst ( or something with the name cloud) keep trying , I was totally shocked when it worked , I did it 24 times today and got 24 prizes

I will be posting my thread this weekend , will be putting up these prizes for trade

oreo

apparently this is not working for all canadians , sorry guys
I know of at least 4 WI members who were all able to use this link from Canada

good luck
oreo
No need to apologize...it would have been nice...but luckily I have gotten many prizes...let's hope that it changes and works for everyone...no just U.S. or some Canadians...but everyone!...but oreo you need not apologize...letting us know will help some people out...and that is great!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 05-05-2011, 12:49 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

111kids is a jewel in the rough111kids is a jewel in the rough

Thank you Oreo and Froggy Doodle; you are always very helpful. I think Canadians who have downloaded Hotspot Shield are able to see these ads.
Unfortunately, I am not too comfortable downlading stuff off internet due to viruses.
Hopefully, the rest of us are going to get a chance to win some prizes eventually.
111kids is offline Female
Old 05-05-2011, 01:01 PM   #15
Gifted

oreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by 111kids
Thank you Oreo and Froggy Doodle; you are always very helpful. I think Canadians who have downloaded Hotspot Shield are able to see these ads.
Unfortunately, I am not too comfortable downlading stuff off internet due to viruses.
Hopefully, the rest of us are going to get a chance to win some prizes eventually.
we aim to please , LOL
love your name but hope you do not have 111 kids ( oh maybe they are webbies you have 111 of ) Could you imagine the house you would need for 111 kids , or the grocery bill? or even transporting the groceries ( you would need a 3 ton truck )
I can imagine how much fun homework could be ,.... lol
I am still trying to find a safe way to get canadians access, will post when I do

oreo
oreo3999 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #16
Webkinz :)

111kids is a jewel in the rough111kids is a jewel in the rough

we aim to please , LOL
love your name but hope you do not have 111 kids ( oh maybe they are webbies you have 111 of ) Could you imagine the house you would need for 111 kids , or the grocery bill? or even transporting the groceries ( you would need a 3 ton truck )
I can imagine how much fun homework could be ,.... lol
I am still trying to find a safe way to get canadians access, will post when I do

oreo
That's why we have COSCO (ha,ha...). But, thankfully, it's only 2 kids and quite a few webbies .
111kids is offline Female
Closed