Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default pot of gold

just got my first one 12:13 am us
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 12:20 AM   #2
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: pot of gold

What did you get? And are there different prizes? Or just the one?
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 12:28 AM   #3
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

just one for the pot of gold $250 kc per account -- I Have several accounts so I am going to collect for each one. It is fill in your user info and get directly to dock good luck
Old 03-07-2011, 12:29 AM   #4
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks!!!!!
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 12:30 AM   #5
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

12;29 MY THIRD
Old 03-07-2011, 06:54 AM   #6
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

WHat does it look like?
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 03-07-2011, 08:16 AM   #7
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

It looks like this cheekylover!
Click the image to open in full size.

Just click around pages on WKN, waiting a few second on each to see if it begins to float.
Looks like we'll be able to get 250 KC per day per account with this one!
Log out and back in to WW to see your prize:
Click the image to open in full size.

LOL, looks like I wasn't playing "Catch the Pot of Gold"... I was playing "Floaty Clicky Promotion"!!!
But then, NO KINZCASH COIN, as they say, showed up in my dock...
AND no 250 KINZCASH was added to my total KC!!!
So I got NOTHING, even though it says it should be there.

Last edited by alleine; 03-07-2011 at 08:20 AM..
alleine is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 03:38 PM   #8
mrp1220
Lil Kinz

mrp1220 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just found a pot of gold also and when I logged into webkinz I got the same pop up screen saying the Kinzcash coin will be in your dock and it was not there! I tried logging out but there was still no coin!
mrp1220 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 06:41 PM   #9
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

WW has many glitches though, I'm sure GANZ will fix this as soon as it's brought to their attention
Old 03-08-2011, 04:10 AM   #10
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i found one just half an hour ago but couldn't find one since then for my other accounts. i didn't look if it was added to my dock...
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed