Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 12:59 AM   #81
faeriespixiedust
Webkinz :)

LIL PIXIE will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Post Flower Room Entries here, if you want to

Here is mine and my 3 children's flower rooms 1st pic is mine,2nd is my oldest child's,3rd is my middle child, and last but not least is my youngest child's room. I was quite impressed with my kid's rooms. Please let me know what you think about them. Good Lucky everyone. P.S. If anyone is worried about anyone stealing/copying room designs etc. just keep ur screenshots on ur computer or don't post anything without ur name somewhere on the pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFlower Room MOM.jpg (197.7 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpgFlower Room Duckygirl15.jpg (183.1 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpgFlower Room 1bluepixie.jpg (181.9 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpgFlower Room iamgoddess.jpg (160.5 KB, 40 views)
LIL PIXIE is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 01:01 AM   #82
dcarbine
Gifted

dcarbine is a jewel in the roughdcarbine is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by LIL PIXIE
Here is mine and my 3 children's flower rooms 1st pic is mine,2nd is my oldest child's,3rd is my middle child, and last but not least is my youngest child's room. I was quite impressed with my kid's rooms. Please let me know what you think about them. Good Lucky everyone. P.S. If anyone is worried about anyone stealing/copying room designs etc. just keep ur screenshots on ur computer or don't post anything without ur name somewhere on the pic.
Very cute rooms!! Hope you win!
dcarbine is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 01:04 AM   #83
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

you guys have some wonderful looking rooms, very creative! Goodluck to you all

here is mine, I posted it on the other thread too, but wanted to share it here as well.

Click the image to open in full size.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 01:04 AM   #84
faeriespixiedust

LIL PIXIE will become famous soon enough

Oh Thank you so much....I just got my room entered and it turned 11:59 right after I was done. I wanted to do a little more with my room but, my children were finishing there rooms.
LIL PIXIE is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 01:06 AM   #85

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

Wow, such great inspirations! Super rooms!
Old 01-05-2009, 09:16 AM   #86
5 kids=hard to be a
Gift Guru

missi is a glorious beacon of lightmissi is a glorious beacon of lightmissi is a glorious beacon of light

My room: Click the image to open in full size.
missi is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 01:23 PM   #87

Apple3754 is on a distinguished road

These rooms are great.. Here is mine Good Luck to everyone

Buddy
Attached Images
File Type: jpgDaniel's FR.JPG (97.4 KB, 44 views)
Apple3754 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 02:34 PM   #88
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

These rooms are stunning! I'm not a fantastic designer but I enjoyed making this room. The second picture is the room after I entered it because I want to keep it and I like it better with the fountain in it. I entered it without the fountain though.

Copious is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #89
MegaZega
Gifted

MegaZega has a spectacular aura about

Here is mine. I don't think it came out very good at all... But at least I tried!!

Old 01-05-2009, 04:53 PM   #90
NKOTB is
Gifted

noloveintennis will become famous soon enough

Here's mine. It's pretty simple, but it's part of my heritage/life. I live in Holland, Michigan, where we have a Tulip Time festival every year. It's one of the biggest flower festivals in the US, if not THE biggest. I am a dutch dancer, so I wanted to depict that in my room. So here is a street scene in Holland, Michigan during Tulip Time. All the dutch dancers are lined up on the street waiting to perform for the "hundreds' (lol) of fans watching.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgTulipTime1.jpg (110.5 KB, 34 views)
noloveintennis is offline Female
Closed