Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 04:18 PM   #71
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Post Flower Room Entries here, if you want to

i hope this works never tried posting a picture before if it doesn't oh well
will try again
good luck to all entrants

wow it worked

Last edited by lemony; 03-28-2009 at 09:24 AM..
lemony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #72
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by surfbum787
Thanks everyone and good luck to all!! There are some pretty great entries here. I'm glad this thread was created; overall, I think we have pretty trustworthy people here on WI, and I have faith that we can trust each other about our entries.

& Someone mentioned mine, Dandog I think, "it's nice, but the bubbles cover up some parts." Hehe, that's because you never know who's lurking, and I really don't want mine stolen. Even though you may write on it, you can still see where items are placed. I used Luna's speech bubbles to block out certain things in my room so it wouldn't be copied. So I suggest future posters to try to use something to block out at least one corner of the room.

Good luck everyone! I love seeing everyone's entries!!
-aa
Not to be of any trouble, but instead of going through all of this worrying about your room being stolen, why didnt you just wait until the contest closed to post it, that way no one could steal it?
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 01-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #73
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by Ethansiam
Here is mine hope you like it
http://i43.tinypic.com/293kco5.jpg
oh my goodness! i hope you didh't submit that already! it would be disqualified if you did because it has a few things that are not in the wshop. (superbed and pet window) in the rules it states clearly that no decoration/furniture could be used if they were not abailable in wshop. good luck!
Old 01-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #74
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by WEI3KINZ
heres mine it cost about 23,600 kinzcash

Click the image to open in full size.
Holy smokes! That room is great!
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Old 01-04-2009, 09:29 PM   #75
My other car is a

surfbum787 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by JBONE92
Not to be of any trouble, but instead of going through all of this worrying about your room being stolen, why didnt you just wait until the contest closed to post it, that way no one could steal it?
Other people were posting theres, and I really wanted to so I can see others' ideas as well. I kept my designes hidden in what I thought was a creative way, and had fun doing so!
Old 01-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #76
My other car is a

surfbum787 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by JBONE92
Other people were posting theres, and I really wanted to so I can see others' ideas as well. I kept my designes hidden in what I thought was a creative way, and had fun doing so!
Old 01-04-2009, 09:46 PM   #77
pumpkinissmashed

PrincessJenn is on a distinguished road

i entered today and so did my mom... i'm crazy excited because i love our designs!!!! i'll post tomorrow when the contest is over
Old 01-05-2009, 12:10 AM   #78
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

These are some great rooms!! This contest was fun. Here's my entry!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFloralContest1.jpg (252.2 KB, 68 views)
Old 01-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #79
dcarbine
Gifted

dcarbine is a jewel in the roughdcarbine is a jewel in the rough

Well now that the contest has closed I'd like to post my room. It's simple, but I really enjoyed making it. I never thought I'd like a W-Shop room as much as I'm enjoying this one.

Click the image to open in full size.
dcarbine is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:32 AM   #80
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Here are my indoor room and my son's outdoor room

Good luck to everyone who entered - I love seeing different ideas!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBirds' Floral Fantasy Park.JPG (79.6 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpgflower room.JPG (58.5 KB, 63 views)
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Closed