Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 07:18 PM   #41
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Post Flower Room Entries here, if you want to

View Post Originally Posted by Elephantboy42
Here is mine...:

Click the image to open in full size.

It's not very good compared to some of these great entries!

Heh, if some of you noticed, there is a purple thing by the cherry blossom tree. I just put some flowers behind it to make it look like the tree had different colored flowers, not just pink.
This is amazing!! What do you mean it's not very good??!!! You need to have you mouth washed out.. Only kidding..

This is a wonderful job you have done! Don't sell yourself short.. I wouldn't be surprised if your won too. Very nice job!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 07:23 PM   #42
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

That room is pretty good. I thought about using the spruce trees, but changed my mind.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 01-03-2009, 07:26 PM   #43
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

I dont really wanna post mine, but wow- those rooms are amazing.
I see some that if I was judging, theyd win hands down!

But, since everyone else is posting their price...Ill say that mine was about 12000!
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #44
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Those are some beautiful entries! Mine was not that great.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #45
Beam me up, I'm
Gifted

Kinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to behold

Your rooms are all so awesome. I really feel humbled when I see some of your designs. I think they should all win, they're so pretty.

I do wish we had been allowed to use some exclusives and CSO items. I had two wonderful ideas but they just couldn't be done without those rares. *sigh*
Kinz Queen is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 09:02 PM   #46
WEI3KINZ

heres mine it cost about 23,600 kinzcash

Old 01-03-2009, 09:37 PM   #47
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

heres mine

jagular is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #48
kats2003
Webkinz :)

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

Lots of great rooms.
Good luck to everyone who entered.
kats07 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 09:57 PM   #49
Gifted

morebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud of

will post mine later. I feel a little better knowing that you all broke the bank with this contest too. I didn't keep track, but when the room was finished I only had 123. yikes. I had been meaning to organize my yard and make it pretty and now I have a pretty yards so that's an upside.
morebubbles is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 10:30 PM   #50
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by Princessapreeel
Click the image to open in full size. heres mine i hope the pic works i wrote on it to prevent it being copiedClick the image to open in full size.
people can still see the layout of what you did. i hope people are honest on WI and i also hope people visiting WI are honest too!
Closed