Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 05:13 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

Default Re: Post Flower Room Entries here, if you want to

Great rooms,Good Luck!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2009, 10:16 PM   #112
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by noloveintennis
Here's mine. It's pretty simple, but it's part of my heritage/life. I live in Holland, Michigan, where we have a Tulip Time festival every year. It's one of the biggest flower festivals in the US, if not THE biggest. I am a dutch dancer, so I wanted to depict that in my room. So here is a street scene in Holland, Michigan during Tulip Time. All the dutch dancers are lined up on the street waiting to perform for the "hundreds' (lol) of fans watching.
aww thats so cute I also have a nice chunk of dutch in my family's lineage

---------- Princessapreeel added 6 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Kaitie9399
Here's my entry....it was already in my house so I didn't spend any more KC. I had to swap out my hot tub and put in the panelled pool to follow the rules but I still think it looks nice.

Click the image to open in full size.
hi your room is gorgeous but arent those the summer sensation placemats...they arent wshop?

Last edited by Princessapreeel; 01-06-2009 at 10:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 11:06 PM   #113
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Okay, I'll post my entry here too if that is okay. I hope that no one minds that I posted in both places!

Hugh Manatee's Underwater Holiday Brunch

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 01:23 AM   #114
hy, yes! I AM A
Gift Guru

kt150 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ZanyZingo
I posted my entry on the other thread...but wanted to share here as well!

Masq & Katie...I especially like your rooms!!! Nicely done!
Wow, I LOVE your room!!
kt150 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 01:53 AM   #115
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing all the rooms...they are great!
Old 01-07-2009, 02:11 AM   #116
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I entered an outdoor flower garden that I have had for a long time because I didn't have the time to work on anything special for the contest but I'm pleased with my entry non the less.

I love all of your entries. It's got to be a hard decision because there are so many great designers out there. Good luck to all who entered.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #117
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

ok so i worked really hard on this what do you think
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFLOWER ROOM.jpg (150.5 KB, 23 views)
Old 01-07-2009, 09:57 AM   #118
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

Babybreau your garden is lovely! Looks like a winner to me.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 10:15 AM   #119
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

I don't know if I can upload here or not - but here's my (weak) entry.

Gemini likes to hang out in her sitting room while waiting for her sisters to get out of ballet class in the studio next door. She really likes the floral theme.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgGemini in her sitting room.jpg (78.2 KB, 18 views)
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 02:11 PM   #120
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Wow! All of these rooms are wonderful! But... this is the particular one that stood out to me:

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Okay, I'll post my entry here too if that is okay. I hope that no one minds that I posted in both places!

Hugh Manatee's Underwater Holiday Brunch

Hmm
Hmm, I love the way you made something that would seem like it would go outside or indoors and put a whole different twist on it. The green square carpet rugs and all the plants surrounding the table really made the room look fantastic. Also, the trophy stands with the lights on them really made the room look like a beautiful place that I would definitly eat at. Wonderful job!, and good luck to everyone who entered the contest.
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Closed