Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2011, 10:06 PM   #1
KittyKatCutie
Webkinz :)

Kitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud of

Default Pink Week Error

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue but on both the Ganz Parent Club and Webkinz Newz I have literally been clicking page after page on the entire site looking for the pink week advertisement for the parent club and Molly's head for Webkinz Newz. I've worked on both of them for at least 30 minutes each and I have had no luck. I usually find either within 5 minutes. Is it because of the gifting errors that they took it down temporarily? I know that Molly won't be floating on the 8th or 10th.

It's really frustrating because I've loaded multiple pages 5-10 times each going back and forth and no luck.
Kitz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 10:07 PM   #2

Misty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshine
Misty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Pink Week Error

Webkinz World Server Maintenance Scheduled for Thursday Morning *UPDATE*
It hasn't been working for me either.
Misty(: is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 10:08 PM   #3
KittyKatCutie

Kitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud of

Yes, I saw that post, but I thought it was only for last night in the evening of October 6th. Are they saying it's also for the 7th?
Kitz is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 10:09 PM   #4
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I had no luck this morning and I was hoping it would be fixed by now. If you haven't found them, then I won't waste my time.

It's more than likely linked to the "fix" they are trying for the prizes and such...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 10:10 PM   #5
KittyKatCutie

Thanks. I won't keep trying if I'm not going to have any luck finding the items. Hopefully they'll extend the pink week or something of the like.
Kitz is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 10:11 PM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

We've been talking about it here as well.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...orning-717146/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ilable-717142/
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2011, 01:31 AM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

There are quite a few posts about this. It isn't working for anyone. Some people called Ganz today, and apparently they've disabled it until they can fix the glitch that is awarding the wrong prizes. One rep said they'd extend the event past the original dates to make up for it. I hope that is true.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-08-2011, 12:43 PM   #8

katboumom will become famous soon enough

Ganz tweeted an hour ago that they will have an update on the pink ad and floating glitch on Tuesday. So, we'll see.
katboumom is offline Female
Closed