Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Default Piggy Plum Pie Treasure Hunt - Guide

There are many discussions and questions throughout the forum so I thought I'd provide some answers all in one spot.

GANZ has added a new Treasure Hunt that started March 1st and runs through March 31. The Treasure Hunt is located on Webkinz Newz and is called Piggy Plum Pie Treasure Hunt. The prize for this Treasure Hunt is the Farm Time Kitchen Clock.

The Farm Time Kitchen Clock is an estore item and cannot be kinzposted. The clock was introduced in the June 2010 POTM video with the Pig Paradise Lake (currently a challenge prize for the CampKinz Counselor Challenge.)

Unlike other Treasure Hunts you must be logged into your webkinz newz account to see this treasure hunt. See pics below:

Click the image to open in full size.

There are currently a lot of glitches associated with this Treasure Hunt, especially looping with the same clue coming up. Forum members have found that if you log in and out of your webkinz newz account, sometimes a few times, you can proceed thru the hunt. (Thanks to gomommu41 in the Help forum for this advice that works well!)

Update: After Wednesday Maintenance (March 7) this Treasure Hunt is working well, no log in needed to see the hunt

Treasure Hunt Clues in case you need help:
Spoiler: show
Forums

Fun/POTM Videos

Arcade

Share Center

Kinzepedia/Mazin Hamsters

Contests

Last edited by Freya; 03-07-2012 at 04:40 PM.. Reason: update after maintenance
Freya is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 11:40 AM   #2

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Piggy Plum Pie Treasure Hunt - Guide

I never had set up a WKN login, so I tried this morning so I could do this treasure hunt. The link they sent to my email gave me an error message. I tried in a couple browsers. I had to call Ganz to get them to fix it for me. But it works now and I can see the new piggy treasure hunt!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 11:49 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Looks like they've fixed the problem about needing to log in. Don't know if they've fixed the glitches in the treasure hunt itself.
willow234 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

What good advice, Freya! I never signed up for a WKN account (really? ANOTHER log-in to remember?), so I'll have to decided if the Farm Clock is worth it.
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Treasure Hunt works fine for me and I just got the Farm Time Kitchen Clock, very nice prize!

Yes you first have to log into WKN as opposed to just looking at it. Then they also make you log into your Webkinz account.

Also allow all WKN pages ample time to load in. Good luck!

Last edited by Webberlily; 03-02-2012 at 12:02 PM.. Reason: typo
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 12:08 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

It's a nice clock, I really like it. Have fun!
Freya is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 12:28 PM   #7
beckywat

beckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am stuck on the first clue..nothing comes up...
beckywat is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 12:30 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I discovered that if you have more than one account you have to log out, clear cache and then log back in for each separate account. Otherwise you get this annoying 7th clue that shows up prompting you to re-do the final form to get your prize.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 12:31 PM   #9
beckywat

beckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeckywat radiates beauty and kindness all around

Ok but where do you go for the first clue...don't friends meet in forums?
beckywat is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 12:40 PM   #10
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I can't get the first clue either. HELP!! "Forum" does not work for clue #1.
yadyram is offline Female
Closed