Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 07:19 PM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Piggy Plum Pie Treasure Hunt

I logged in and saw the contest but when I get to clue 6 and go to the contest page I get nothing. If I go to any other page it says I found it and to click and get my prize. When I click it just takes me back to clue #6.

Oh well I guess I'll try another day. Glad these go for a while
DragonsFly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2012, 07:25 PM   #22
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Must be a deluxe thing???? I don't see it
Old 03-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #23
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

well I got through one and finished to get the prize but I had to repeat the answer a few times on either 2 or 3 or both. I'll wait until tomorrow for other accounts.

View Post Originally Posted by kkred411
Must be a deluxe thing???? I don't see it
You have to log into the webkinz newz site to see it. Then you can click on it to start it with your user/ww account name, etc.

There is no deluxe or non-deluxe on webkinz newz

Last edited by Freya; 03-01-2012 at 07:27 PM..
Freya is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 07:29 PM   #24
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly
I logged in and saw the contest but when I get to clue 6 and go to the contest page I get nothing. If I go to any other page it says I found it and to click and get my prize. When I click it just takes me back to clue #6.

Oh well I guess I'll try another day. Glad these go for a while
Same thing happened to me. I am glad too we have all month for them.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 08:11 PM   #25
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I don't even see the treasure hunt! when I go there, i get what looks like 2 old hunts part way finished, but I can't do anything with them. How crazy! I'm not worried though, we have the month to do it... it should be working later on.
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 09:15 PM   #26
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
I don't even see the treasure hunt! when I go there, i get what looks like 2 old hunts part way finished, but I can't do anything with them. How crazy! I'm not worried though, we have the month to do it... it should be working later on.
You need to log on to your WKN account in order to see the correct Treasure Hunt page with the new Piggy Treasure Hunt.
willow234 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 01:10 AM   #27

MsAmy05 has disabled reputation

Finally got it to work
MsAmy05 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 08:39 AM   #28
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

I guess I will no longer be able to do any of the contests. I've tried logging into WWNewz, it says I entered invalid information. I click the 'forgot password'. And either (I've tried multiple times) Ganz never sends me the info or once I get the email even cutting and pasting the information STILL doesn't work. I've talked to Ganz multiple times and the answer everytime is that I simply need to click on the 'forgot password' and then enter the emailed information.

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that answer proves that you did not listen to me.

If anyone can help me with this problem, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
beckybug3 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 08:45 AM   #29
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by beckybug3
I guess I will no longer be able to do any of the contests. I've tried logging into WWNewz, it says I entered invalid information. I click the 'forgot password'. And either (I've tried multiple times) Ganz never sends me the info or once I get the email even cutting and pasting the information STILL doesn't work. I've talked to Ganz multiple times and the answer everytime is that I simply need to click on the 'forgot password' and then enter the emailed information.

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that answer proves that you did not listen to me.

If anyone can help me with this problem, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
I can't log in either. I think WKN is all messed up since Wed., so I'm just going to wait it out.
joi is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 08:55 AM   #30
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Freya
well I got through one and finished to get the prize but I had to repeat the answer a few times on either 2 or 3 or both. I'll wait until tomorrow for other accounts.

You have to log into the webkinz newz site to see it. Then you can click on it to start it with your user/ww account name, etc.

There is no deluxe or non-deluxe on webkinz newz
Thank you...I will try that
Closed