Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 11:40 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Pics of the floating ELM I Just won!

View Post Originally Posted by JBONE92
My guess is you have to keep refreshing, and it will appear after that. That is usually how these things work.
Will do! Thanks for the advice!
websy is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 11:46 PM   #12

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

i just kept refreshing the front page
windcolors is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 11:57 PM   #13
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Yay just got mine, and I refreshed about 50 times, but finally got it
taytertots is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 12:07 AM   #14

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Keep refreshing. Stay on the homepage (always works for me) Once you have one won, remember, you can only use that email address once. Also, you will notice a # after Ganz eStore:Buy Webkinz Points, Pets, Deluxe Memberships and Exclusive Items - you need to retype the address to remove the # symbol that blocks you from winning more. Good luck everyone!

I meant the estore site.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 12:07 AM   #15
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Congrats on those !!

I'm going to give it a try after ww shut down.
Thanks for letting me know what to look for.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 12:07 AM   #16
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Here's hoping! I never did get the fairy charm (and I needed one!).
Old 07-10-2010, 12:08 AM   #17

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

I just found one (:
How long does it take for them to email you the code?
websy is offline Male
Old 07-10-2010, 12:10 AM   #18

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

They email the code right away. Check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox
Old 07-10-2010, 12:11 AM   #19
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by websy
I just found one (:
How long does it take for them to email you the code?
Did appear as soon as you refreshed the page, or did it take a couple seconds?
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 07-10-2010, 12:13 AM   #20

It appears within 2-3 seconds if not right away (I am a little old so it takes a second for me to realize it's there) It starts in the top lefthand corner of the screen. I usually hit refresh. wait about 3 seconds and then refresh again.
Closed