Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #51
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: People selling Hopping Bunnies

View Post Originally Posted by ratgirl57
Well, WI goes against the code of conduct because we are trading items outside of webkinz,
Actually that's not true. All the trading that is set up on WI is done through WW. No trading on this site at all.
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 05:39 AM   #52
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
Wow. With the econemy though, to their defense, that's probably one of the only ways they can earn money.

I know it's against GANZ's rules, && I don't think I'd ever do this, but still.. Unless these people are selling already used codes, or doing this so they have an easy way to hack accounts.. I don't see much wrong with it.

But yeah, it's kind of sad they ruined it for everyone.

That's about the price of a regular webkinz, then. (:
&& then WI couldn't have codes donated to them. So then canadians probably couldn't get them, either.
For a code 15 Dollars is too pricey, and Yes this promo should have let everyone win a code.
abbyartsy78 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 06:06 AM   #53
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

Isn't it a shame that people like that will ruin any chance of this kind of promotion from ever happening again.

Free pet came at a great time for my family, 3 of our accounts were ready to expire...(limited access)

Why can't people just be grateful for what they get?
ptandme is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 10:42 AM   #54
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well, looks like this is a BIG problem. On ebay, 3 people are selling. 2 buy it nows, 1 for 20 dollars and another for 60 dollers with a hippie hippo. A bid offering it as RARE for 99 cents. Contact ganz!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 03-05-2011, 10:59 AM   #55
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

Hmm, besides, I don't think I can trust they're unused.
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male
Old 03-05-2011, 11:01 AM   #56

Priceless has disabled reputation

Sorry, but Ganz can't stop them. I know your upset, but the economy is tuff these days, and anyone will do anything to get money.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 03-05-2011, 11:03 AM   #57
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Sorry, but Ganz can't stop them. I know your upset, but the economy is tuff these days, and anyone will do anything to get money.
Your right, people just sell them because they get them free and then they can't use them because they already have one.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 11:05 AM   #58
mydaisybug

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

Well, Ganz has done something with the codes so that they can only be used on the accounts they were won on, so those people are selling useless codes.

I tried to use a code on another of my accounts which I didn't win it on and it wouldn't let me do it.
leftykinz is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 02:40 PM   #59
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

But they found a way to stop it yet again. Now you have to adopt the bunny on the account you saw the ad on
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 11:33 PM   #60
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by abbyartsy78
They are going for around 15-25 bucks!

Next time when they run a promotion like this, it should just be given straight to the account, Not by code.
I think they should go straight to account also.
karenpd is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali