Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 06:44 PM   #41
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Default Re: People selling Hopping Bunnies

I hate it when people do this. It's wrong and against the rules -- people can be so greedy sometimes

Now whoever buys the codes will not be able to adopt the bunny
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #42
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Now you can't even adopt the bunny on any other acct other than the one you got the code on :|
Old 03-03-2011, 06:49 PM   #43
Webkinz :)
eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!

It is very unfortunate that some people would do this. Not that it justifies it, but the way the economy is.. people are desperate to make money however they can just sad what lengths people will go to.
eludedreverie is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #44
bisblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Read the front page article here on Insider the code can only be used in the account it was won on.
bisblue is offline Male
Old 03-03-2011, 07:05 PM   #45
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by ratgirl57
Well, WI goes against the code of conduct because we are trading items outside of webkinz,
But there is a difference because Ganz and WI have a relationship and WI follows their guidelines for it, that is why they control it so much over here, and ban people for not following the right way. That is why you have to be "Gifted" in order to do so, and be accepted into it.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #46
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I Can't even find one. Maybe I can bye one now.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 03-03-2011, 08:30 PM   #47

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
I Can't even find one. Maybe I can bye one now.
DON'T buy one. GANZ has reprogrammed it so that only the account the code was acquired on is the only account it will work on.
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 03-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #48
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Well the people who buy them now get a It's really mean if no money back
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 08:54 PM   #49
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Wow. With the econemy though, to their defense, that's probably one of the only ways they can earn money.

I know it's against GANZ's rules, && I don't think I'd ever do this, but still.. Unless these people are selling already used codes, or doing this so they have an easy way to hack accounts.. I don't see much wrong with it.

But yeah, it's kind of sad they ruined it for everyone.

View Post Originally Posted by abbyartsy78
They are going for around 15-25 bucks!

Next time when they run a promotion like this, it should just be given straight to the account, Not by code.
That's about the price of a regular webkinz, then. (:
&& then WI couldn't have codes donated to them. So then canadians probably couldn't get them, either.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 08:55 PM   #50

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
ONE word: GREED

Enough GREED to ruin it for everyone! The 15 or so EBay code sellers should be hunted down and their WW accounts banned for one year for breaking the User Agreement they signed onto with Ganz when they accepted to play on their site. And while I am on a roll; they should not be allowed to trade or KinzPost any items, nor purchase from the EStore or become a Deluxe member.

Thank you for letting me vent.

Greed is a fat demon with a small mouth and whatever you feed it is never enough.
- Janwillem van de Wetering

I agree with what you said, totally!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali