Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #21
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

Default Re: People selling Hopping Bunnies

I think it is more unfair that you can only get a code if you are accessing webkinz in America. I have 3 American accounts but cannot get the ad to come up since I moved outside the country.

View Post Originally Posted by tammykinz
well maybe GANZ should have opened it up to all countries not just USA. I am still so MAD about that !!! it isn't fair. I don't agree with people making the profit but I can see WHY they are !! so many people want it but can't get it.
Exactly! I feel the same way.
tracyvanity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 04:41 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
PokemonBlack is on a distinguished road

I don't see why it would be wrong to sell it, I mean, people sell Webkinz on ebay all the time. Why would this one be wrong?
PokemonBlack is offline Male
Old 03-03-2011, 04:50 PM   #23
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

There is going to be a problem now cause they are no longer going to work on accounts where they are not from. People who are buying them will not be able to use them.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:10 PM   #24
PokemonBlack is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Meowme1948
There is going to be a problem now cause they are no longer going to work on accounts where they are not from. People who are buying them will not be able to use them.

Oh I see. Thanks for the information. I didn't know that. Yeah, I see why it's wrong now.
PokemonBlack is offline Male
Old 03-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #25
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by PokemonBlack
I don't see why it would be wrong to sell it, I mean, people sell Webkinz on ebay all the time. Why would this one be wrong?
It specifically says on Webkinz "Code of Conduct" that you can not sell items won in Webkinz outside of Webkinz

This is the quote from their website
"
User Code of Conduct
The Website is provided by Ganz and is intended to be used in a safe and enjoyable fashion. You are responsible for the content of any material you enter on this Website. When you use this Website you agree to follow our User Code of Conduct. Users of this Website must not:"
#2 is

"Sell, trade or barter any items earned through this Website outside of this Website;"

Them having a problem putting them on is not the reason why it is wrong.
The reason they are going to have a problem now is Ganz just reprogrammed it to not be able to use the codes on another account. It is most likely due to the fact that some are trying to sell them. There were members yesterday that did get codes from someone else and they were able to adopt it. It was only just a little while ago that this was changed.
Ganz has ways of stopping it. But now it hurts the ability of WI giving them out as a contest now

Last edited by dawnscott1; 03-03-2011 at 05:23 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 05:51 PM   #26
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by catcrazy97
well if they give then to the account then you can't name it
You should be only able to use the code on your account. not anyone elses, and it should be for every country, and Planet (joking about planets XD)

View Post Originally Posted by Meowme1948
Mm.. its awesome to a point so it will stop it- but people are donating codes to WI

Last edited by abbyartsy78; 03-03-2011 at 05:54 PM..
abbyartsy78 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 05:58 PM   #27

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

I saw it, too. I think it's sort of wrong because:

1. The people who have never gotten a Webkinz may use it, and you can't use it as your 'First Pet'.
2. They may think it's a scam because there's no plush for it, and it's not at the E-store.
3. You can go to Webkinz World (as of now) and get it free. No waiting, except for the ads. LOL!
Umbrellabubble is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 06:00 PM   #28
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
It specifically says on Webkinz "Code of Conduct" that you can not sell items won in Webkinz outside of Webkinz

This is the quote from their website
"
User Code of Conduct
The Website is provided by Ganz and is intended to be used in a safe and enjoyable fashion. You are responsible for the content of any material you enter on this Website. When you use this Website you agree to follow our User Code of Conduct. Users of this Website must not:"
#2 is

"Sell, trade or barter any items earned through this Website outside of this Website;"

Them having a problem putting them on is not the reason why it is wrong.
The reason they are going to have a problem now is Ganz just reprogrammed it to not be able to use the codes on another account. It is most likely due to the fact that some are trying to sell them. There were members yesterday that did get codes from someone else and they were able to adopt it. It was only just a little while ago that this was changed.
Ganz has ways of stopping it. But now it hurts the ability of WI giving them out as a contest now

Well, WI goes against the code of conduct because we are trading items outside of webkinz,
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 06:01 PM   #29
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

The letter with the code from yesterday doesn't say anything about where you use the code (for the bunny). Today the letter has an added paragraph saying must use on the account it is won on, and that it must be redeemed by April 11, 2011.
inasmomi is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 06:04 PM   #30
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ratgirl57
Well, WI goes against the code of conduct because we are trading items outside of webkinz,
Yes, but we give them away (contests) or trade for them. That's allowed, because we aret making any real money.
lps3cheese is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali