Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Contests & Click-to-Wins (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/contests-click-wins-147/)
-   -   For people having trouble with getting the VAN HATS (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/contests-click-wins-147/people-having-trouble-getting-van-hats-694072/)

angelofmine04-30-2011 11:52 PM

For people having trouble with getting the VAN HATS
 
Hi i was also haveing the same problen with the expired page for the dice game, Then I discovered if i logged in and played the game worked fine i just got 2 vans .You can still click on vans for all you accounts under one log in name hope it helps
Angel

tigerdove05-01-2011 01:12 AM

Re: For people having trouble with getting the VAN HATS
 
ok
10 letter rule

romeo05-01-2011 01:27 AM

Re: For people having trouble with getting the VAN HATS
 
For those who don't have WKN accounts, try finding the van on the COMING SOON page (<-- keep refreshing).

crosses05-01-2011 02:25 AM

Re: For people having trouble with getting the VAN HATS
 
I was having problems until I came here and someone suggested Logging into to WKN account first. It worked!! I got all of my thirteen accounts.

Bankskinz05-01-2011 03:42 AM

Re: For people having trouble with getting the VAN HATS
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by angelofmine (Post 23142764)
Hi i was also haveing the same problen with the expired page for the dice game, Then I discovered if i logged in and played the game worked fine i just got 2 vans .You can still click on vans for all you accounts under one log in name hope it helps
Angel

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeo (Post 23143709)
For those who don't have WKN accounts, try finding the van on the COMING SOON page (<-- keep refreshing).

BOTH of these "work-arounds" are working for us! :clap:

Thank you so much! :hug:

We all mised dice TWICE and weren't going to get the Van Hat either, if it hadn't of been for you two!

Thank you so very much!

REP!!! :thumbup:

^.^ Banks

bangkokyankee05-01-2011 04:35 AM

Re: For people having trouble with getting the VAN HATS
 
Thanks for this post I finally got some of the hats to work -what would I do without WI

I haven't seen the dice yet but am happy to get the real hats after so many duds

thanks again Barb

ptandme05-01-2011 06:00 AM

Re: For people having trouble with getting the VAN HATS
 
Thank you - Thank you - and thanks again
I logged in and got the hats for all of my family

grammadot105-01-2011 06:22 AM

Re: For people having trouble with getting the VAN HATS
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by romeo (Post 23143709)
For those who don't have WKN accounts, try finding the van on the COMING SOON page (<-- keep refreshing).

How do I sign up for a WKN account? I have tried clicking the floating van on the forum page but I keep getting the "this page is expired" message".

angelofmine05-01-2011 10:57 AM

Re: For people having trouble with getting the VAN HATS
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by grammadot1 (Post 23143908)
How do I sign up for a WKN account? I have tried clicking the floating van on the forum page but I keep getting the "this page is expired" message".

Hi not sure if you still need help .But just go all the way up to the top right it will say log in or new member to jion just click new member and fill at the from and you then just have to log in
angel


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC