Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 10:19 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

cheetahfly is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Peek A Newz not working!

I have the same log in information for both Webkinz and Webkinz Newz could this cause a problem?
cheetahfly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 10:26 AM   #12
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by RajahDT4
I have found her a few times, but it doesn't seem to be counting them. I also have to keep logging in.
If you keep logging in, you will have to restart and find her 5 more . It's working fine for me, but it's has been taking a long time for the last one.
starmaggie is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 10:32 AM   #13

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i have found her for 3 accounts in 2 hours!!! did you allow the popups? did you clear cache? if you log in your information just click around and wait a couple of seconds after it loaded. then look around the page. after that just click on another page. if you can't find it after 10 min. go to the log in page (you know where peek a newz starts) sometimes she shows up there, if she doesn't put your information in there and she should come up sooner (that is what helped me a lot) and you don't need to start from the beginning it counts up all your elephants. so if you had like 2 and you log in again and you find one then you have 3.
i hope it works for you all have fun with the prizes
good luck
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 10:36 AM   #14

emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!

I am having the same problem, but when I log out and in again it still counts the ones I found. It took me an hour to find her 5 times. It must be some of use on are on different servers than others. I hope ours moves quicker LOL
emajade is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #15
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
i have found her for 3 accounts in 2 hours!!! did you allow the popups? did you clear cache? if you log in your information just click around and wait a couple of seconds after it loaded. then look around the page. after that just click on another page. if you can't find it after 10 min. go to the log in page (you know where peek a newz starts) sometimes she shows up there, if she doesn't put your information in there and she should come up sooner (that is what helped me a lot) and you don't need to start from the beginning it counts up all your elephants. so if you had like 2 and you log in again and you find one then you have 3.
good luck
Thanks, but yeah, um, I've experienced that if you log in again, it starts all over, so I try not to log in again.

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
good luck
Oh my, thank you so so much! Turned out it did work! :] I will give you a rep! :]

Last edited by starmaggie; 05-01-2011 at 10:39 AM..
Old 05-01-2011, 10:47 AM   #16

I found one recently but I can't find any others. Is it always at the top? or in other places?
Old 05-01-2011, 10:51 AM   #17
I'm Maggie

View Post Originally Posted by starmaggie
Thanks, but yeah, um, I've experienced that if you log in again, it starts all over, so I try not to log in again.

Oh my, thank you so so much! Turned out it did work! :] I will give you a rep! :]
GREAT! Now I logged in and it didn't give me it! URGH!

View Post Originally Posted by cheetahfly
I found one recently but I can't find any others. Is it always at the top? or in other places?
Other places too.

Last edited by starmaggie; 05-01-2011 at 10:51 AM..
Old 05-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #18

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

it can be anywhere.

good luck
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #19

Does rephreshing the same page over and over work?
Old 05-01-2011, 10:56 AM   #20
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by cheetahfly
Does rephreshing the same page over and over work?
Sometimes refreshing will work, but in my experience it works best to move around a bit. I try to stay to the pages that are shorter, so there are fewer places for the character to hide. Good Luck!
KinzDiva is offline Female
Closed