Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 12:24 AM   #61
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Default Re: Peek-a-News What did YOU get?

congrats to all who could play- I was one of those that it says I already played so will try again tomorrow evening
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 12:51 AM   #62
Banned
Cherrie will become famous soon enough

OK I am confused. Does she float by like the caring valley tree? Or is she hidden among other stuff? Can you keep refreshing the page like you do with the caring valley trees?

Thank you so much for the help.
Cherrie is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 01:21 AM   #63

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Peek-a-News What did YOU get?[/langtitle]

ROCKERMOM! I GOT A ZUM!!!! WOOT WOOT! I'll post pics tomorrow!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 08:02 AM   #64

Randi♥ will become famous soon enough

I got 4 tee shirts, two on my account and two on my brother's account[ he doesn't get on much anymore]. A little disappointed, I really wanted that [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] since I knew I couldn't buy her at the eStore. Oh well very happy with my teeshirts though, congratz to everyone!
Randi♥ is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 08:21 AM   #65

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

I got a t-shirt. Maybe you should make this into a poll.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #66
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: [langtitle=de]Re: Peek-a-News What did YOU get?[/langtitle]

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
ROCKERMOM! I GOT A ZUM!!!! WOOT WOOT! I'll post pics tomorrow!

Kiwi you got a [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate]!!! Congrats!!!!

I see now that the contest is postponed so anyone who got a prize was very lucky and you indeed were very very lucky!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 11:02 AM   #67

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

I was able to get 4 codes before they cancelled the contest! Then I traded two of them....But then got them back in another trade!
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male
Old 09-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #68
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

I got 15 codes
I keep 14 and got winged tees
i gave the other code to my friend and he won the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate]
wwf316 is offline Male
Old 09-20-2010, 12:55 PM   #69

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

lol wwf136 that is hilarious!!!! I wasn't able to play at all :/
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 09-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #70
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

i got 8 codes before it closed, all 8 were tees!!!!! I hope they reopen it so i can use my other accounts to win zofia
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Closed