Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #41
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Peek-a-News What did YOU get?

3 shirts.

I'm fine because I have one [notranslate]zum[/notranslate], and that's all I need. xD Zana's quite a handful.

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 07:39 PM   #42
TIRED OF BEING WACKY
Webkinz :)

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

I can't even SEE the peek-a-newz box, and i want to play!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 07:41 PM   #43
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I got 2 shirts on 2 accounts.

I really wanted a [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] because I do not have one

but with all of the problems everyone is having I am happy to have the shirts.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 07:42 PM   #44
it's Tori (:
Webkinz :)

dance2themusic is a splendid one to beholddance2themusic is a splendid one to beholddance2themusic is a splendid one to beholddance2themusic is a splendid one to behold

my friend got a exclusive [never seen before] P.J. clothing item, but that was before. I want the Zum badly, but let's see what I got (knowing my luck, the T-shirt).

Last edited by dance2themusic; 09-17-2010 at 08:11 PM..
dance2themusic is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:01 PM   #45
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I haven't been able to play yet, but actually I would rather have the shirts rather than the [notranslate]zum[/notranslate].
big2gray is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:18 PM   #46
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

Well I am having a lot of trouble playing. My main account won't log in so I logged into another account. It was fine but I couldn't even access half the site.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:26 PM   #47
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I got 2 shirts on 2 accounts.

I really wanted a [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] because I do not have one

but with all of the problems everyone is having I am happy to have the shirts.
Great!

I was so looking forward to the fun and the chance at a [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate]!

I just can't understand why [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] can't get it right! I have played Peek other times and now I can't.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:27 PM   #48
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Peek-a-News? What's that? Sounds pretty interesting, I'll have to see what it's about. From what you all say, it sounds really cool!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:32 PM   #49
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

Oddly enough I received 5 codes in my email... and I got a Winged Tee with all 5 codes. LOL I am not complaining. I just hope that Zofia IS available at the eStore along with her friends and not exclusive to this contest!
scottashley is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 08:36 PM   #50
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by scottashley
Oddly enough I received 5 codes in my email... and I got a Winged Tee with all 5 codes. LOL I am not complaining. I just hope that Zofia IS available at the eStore along with her friends and not exclusive to this contest!

Wow 5 codes! That is amazing!
rockermom is offline Female
Closed