Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Are the Parent Club Pink Ads Showing Up for Anyone Today?

I can't seem to find the Pink Ads in the Parent Club section today.

Can anyone verify if they are showing up - I would hate to keep looking if they aren't (have wasted way too much time this afternoon on it already).

Thanks!
~ DakotaKinz
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 08:59 PM   #2
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Are the Parent Club Pink Ads Showing Up for Anyone Today?

I haven't seen any today! I thought that it was a glitch.? Werid!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 10-06-2011, 09:11 PM   #3

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

I got a few early afternoon but none since, I seen in glitch reports they are not showing up for anyone.
CJMM is offline Female
Old 10-06-2011, 09:23 PM   #4
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much for letting me know.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 05:22 AM   #5

katboumom will become famous soon enough

I found it early yesterday morning. However, I cannot find it today at all. I swear I checked almost every page. I don't know what happened.
katboumom is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 07:53 AM   #6

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

I can't find them this morning either. I also don't see any floating Molly heads on WKN.
kayjay is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 08:14 AM   #7
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I didn't see the banner today or the molly floating head. I'm thinking Ganz pullled the ad, because it did say today would be the last day so maybe instead of having it be all day they just pulled it.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 08:28 AM   #8
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have not found the pink ad or the floating Molly either. I found them yesterday, but not today. The Peek-A-Newz is working, however.
upsetness is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 08:30 AM   #9
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Neither the Molly head or the pink ads have been working since the maintainence.

I think they probably pulled them due to the glitches.
Hopefully they will come back later today and will work properly.

Unfortunately tomorrow is the last day for the parent ads
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 08:35 AM   #10
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

No Molly and no Pink ads for me either. Hopefully they will fix this sometime today since our time with both contests is almost over.
joi is offline Female
Closed