Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 04:24 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Thumbs down out of 26 accounts Nefaria showed up on ONE account

Out of 26 accounts Nefaria showed up on ONE account. That is today...
Yesterday out of 26 accounts i sow her 2 times . Out of that, one was just a smoke on other one she asked me for the 3 time for the star a do not have even thought i have from 10 to 15 of most of the stars on that account
I did not have any trouble with her at the begging of the event but lust week it was terrible
Having 26 accounts gives me a good idea about statistics and probabilities on WW
so if i sow her ones out of 26 trays. It means that there a people out there who have only one account and have been looking for 26 days and out of those 26 days sow her ones .. That does not sounds like very fun game to play

Last edited by Hide-and-seek; 12-31-2011 at 04:32 AM..
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2011, 04:35 AM   #2
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

Default Re: out of 26 accounts Nefaria showed up on ONE account

She shows up like every 5 minutes for me. (It can get really annoying. xD)
Amber420 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2011, 12:28 PM   #3
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I saw her on one account yesterday. I haven't seen her on my main account in over a week.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 12-31-2011, 03:09 PM   #4
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Something definitely changed in this past week, prior to that she showed up in most accounts, but then something must have changed as I've seen lots of people reporting that she is not showing up anymore and that has been the case for me as well.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:01 PM   #5
upsetnessjr is an unknown quantity at this point

I have three accounts, and one has all the prizes, and Nafaria showed up and started all over again with a cookie. She has not shown up in the accounts that still need prizes to complete the set. I wonder what is going on?
upsetnessjr is offline Female
Old 12-31-2011, 05:05 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

She showed up often for me on three accounts at the beginning of the month, but didn't show up at all last week.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 12-31-2011, 05:09 PM   #7
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Amber420
She shows up like every 5 minutes for me. (It can get really annoying. xD)
Same
jellydonut is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!