Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

aj13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Operation October - Room Decorating Contest October 6 - 12th

Fall is these webkinz favourite time of the year, which is why they love to gather together to welcome and celebrate this festive season! Here we have GrimGrizly and BigToe snuggled up in their beds dreaming of all the fall fun they will have. Hallow and Pumpkin are curled up on the couch getting comfy as the sweet aroma of hot apple cider and pumpkin soup whizzes past them and pleasantly tickles their noses. Lestat, ApplePie, Lucian, and Autumn are at the table enjoying their harvest meal and each others company. Their cable knit sweaters, the glowing embers of the fire and the cheery, autumn atmosphere keeps these webkinz warm and cozy. Fall Is Finally Here!!!

Last edited by momma501; 11-20-2008 at 12:47 PM..
aj13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 01:29 AM   #92

mpledger is on a distinguished road

Here is my entry. The webkinz thought dinner looked too good and have sat themselves down to eat before setting up the outdoor furniture properly (i.e. I had the "move/remove" glitch with the table and cornucopea).

Happy Fall Festival!

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:31 AM   #93
Gifted
Miranda is just really niceMiranda is just really nice

This is my little fall room:
Old 10-12-2008, 09:43 AM   #94
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Here is :sg:"Munchy" having a Fall Party with his friends, :cmunk:"Matt", "Luke," and "Spike." They are enjoying the treat "Munchy" made for them. After they eat, they'll help clean up and the play bowling and air hockey. "Spike" is going to share his tiger striped convertible, and let each of his friends have a turn riding around the room.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 10:38 AM   #95

kylieq99 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Operation October - !!LAST DAY TO ENTER!! Room Decorating Contest October 6 - 12th

kylieq99 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 02:33 PM   #96
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Operation October - !!LAST DAY TO ENTER!! Room Decorating Contest October 6 - 12th

Hi, my Siamese cat Cleopatra is excited to host her first Thanksgiving Party in Webkinz World.

yaniella is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 03:15 PM   #97
I <33 you

gracie503 is a jewel in the roughgracie503 is a jewel in the rough

Lulu the Whimsy dragon just loves fall. The leaves, the food, and of course the wonderful friends that she is always surrounded by. She loves it so much that she offered to host a party in her room for Thanksgiving. Her room stays this way all year round but she did some cleaning up and rearranged the furniture when she decided she was having company. Here you can see Lulu and her friends. Lulu is saying grace right now, but the festivities will begin after they eat. Click the image to open in full size.
gracie503 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 03:36 PM   #98
oo Hoo..I'm
Gift Guru

Mater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to all

Here is my room entry:

Minnie is checking on the pumpkin soup while waiting for her guests to arrive for the Fall Fest Celebration Dinner.

Last edited by Mater052403; 10-12-2008 at 05:02 PM.. Reason: Fixing Image
Mater052403 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 05:07 PM   #99
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

Here is my fall garden
Old 10-12-2008, 05:36 PM   #100
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

its kinda small but here it is:
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
gripper <3, kinz crazy is the best!, momma501 was here!, pandora wuz here! ;), pony was here!!!, pounder got 2nd tag!, thanks wi 4 doin this!, webkinzgirl287 rocks!