Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 10:28 PM   #871
oo Hoo..I'm
Gift Guru

Mater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to all

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

View Post Originally Posted by gdshantz
You perchance going to be presenting the baby with a webbie?
Great idea!! You know you can never start too early.. And, besides, mom will need something to do when she is up at all hours of the night. She'll fit in beautifully around here too!
Mater052403 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 10:29 PM   #872
Robotzo

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I'm doing pretty good lol I did get a Webkinz Day 2 Trophey I'm pretty proud of lol oh and I got a cheeky dog dicekinz, not that its worth a whole bunch but at least I got something "cheeky dog" haha
Cool stuff! I have two of those Year Two Trohpies, but the Cheeky Dog Dicekinz... WOW! I play dicekinz, so....

---------- Robotzo added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Mater052403
Great idea!! You know you can never start too early.. And, besides, mom will need something to do when she is up at all hours of the night. She'll fit in beautifully around here too!
And when the kid is old enough, she/he will be on WI, talking to us!

Last edited by Robotzo; 10-04-2008 at 10:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-04-2008, 10:29 PM   #873
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

Aren't we a little excessive sitting here waiting for midnight? Why don't you all go to bed.... that way you won't feel all that crazy... **tee hee**
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 10:30 PM   #874
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Renthead425
hey everyone.... im here to finish the first ten, im on #7. if only i could find it.
Write down the clue, look at the key words, then study the forum names and thread names for one that makes sense. You can do it!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 10:30 PM   #875
Robotzo

Half an hour now... OMG!
Old 10-04-2008, 10:30 PM   #876
oo Hoo..I'm
Gift Guru

Mater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by lotusfairy
Ready and waiting! Get your runnin' shoes on!
Forget the running shoes... *digs skates out of closet and laces up* *shoves foot in* Okay, now i'm ready!!
Mater052403 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 10:31 PM   #877
Robotzo

View Post Originally Posted by FireBranda
Aren't we a little excessive sitting here waiting for midnight? Why don't you all go to bed.... that way you won't feel all that crazy... **tee hee**
Not for a millon dollars

---------- Robotzo added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Mater052403
Forget the running shoes... *digs skates out of closet and laces up* *shoves foot in* Okay, now i'm ready!!
Digs out rocket.

NOW THIS IS THE WAY TO WIN!

Last edited by Robotzo; 10-04-2008 at 10:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-04-2008, 10:32 PM   #878
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

So what happens if I am late posting the clues?
Old 10-04-2008, 10:32 PM   #879
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by FireBranda
keyword you said WE so that means your feeling crazy, just go rest your head in the dark no noise and come back after a catnap hehe
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 10:32 PM   #880
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

I mean I am exhausted!! Maybe I should have a nap before I post the rest??
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned