Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 10:04 PM   #831
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru
 
Skipper783's Avatar
Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

View Post Originally Posted by Robotzo
Now, when does this caffene start working?
Judging from your last ten posts, I'd say it's already started!

GAH! 57 minutes! I can't take this! I'm so impatient by nature. I couldn't even wait for my husband to propose...I proposed to him!
Skipper783 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 10:07 PM   #832
Robotzo
Guest

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

View Post Originally Posted by lotusfairy
Hi, chrissy! welcome to the scavenger hunt maniacs' page! We are all nuts over here! Join us, won't you? The more the merrier!
Yes, and when this darn cafeene starts working... Well...
Spoiler: show
You'll all think I'm crazy


---------- Robotzo added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Skipper783
Judging from your last ten posts, I'd say it's already started!

GAH! 57 minutes! I can't take this! I'm so impatient by nature. I couldn't even wait for my husband to propose...I proposed to him!
LOL

Now..... just 57 mins....

---------- Robotzo added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Anyone around?

Last edited by Robotzo; 10-04-2008 at 10:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-04-2008, 10:07 PM   #833
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru
 
mathmom2's Avatar
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

Kids in bed, husband kissed good night, drinks within arms reach, new movie on ... all ready to go!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 10:08 PM   #834
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru
 
lotusfairy's Avatar
lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

View Post Originally Posted by Robotzo
Now, when does this caffene start working?
Well, I hate to break it to ya, Robo, but chocolate doesn't have very much caffeine in it. What you got is more of a sugar rush and it's probably starting to wind down if you looking for energy. But it tasted good and the rush was fun while it lasted, right? Don't feel so bad, I am drinking hot cocoa too, not coffee! But you are not sleepy now, right?
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 10:08 PM   #835
Robotzo
Guest

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

Lol, must make it!
Old 10-04-2008, 10:08 PM   #836
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru
 
zingergirl77's Avatar
zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

View Post Originally Posted by lotusfairy
Hi, chrissy! welcome to the scavenger hunt maniacs' page! We are all nuts over here! Join us, won't you? The more the merrier!
Yes, the more the merrier, and the more the crazier!! But, be careful, there are a few little devils.. I mean fairies lurking around here trying to get everyone hyped up on coffee and hot cocoa!!!

(JK!)
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 10:09 PM   #837
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted
 
girldies4's Avatar
girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

Ok, I'm late! I want to join in! I've found first clue, but not clear on how this goes. Can someone tell me how this works? Thank you!
girldies4 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 10:09 PM   #838
Robotzo
Guest

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

View Post Originally Posted by lotusfairy
Well, I hate to break it to ya, Robo, but chocolate doesn't have very much caffeine in it. What you got is more of a sugar rush and it's probably starting to wind down if you looking for energy. But it tasted good and the rush was fun while it lasted, right? Don't feel so bad, I am drinking hot cocoa too, not coffee! But you are not sleepy now, right?
Not tired yet... I am a Night Owl.... I wanna lay in bed and do this, but my main cpu is the one with the word document....
Old 10-04-2008, 10:10 PM   #839
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru
 
Skipper783's Avatar
Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Kids in bed, husband kissed good night, drinks within arms reach, new movie on ... all ready to go!
Wow, how can you go through the normal routine on a night like this? I tossed my daughter into bed a half hour early and told my husband, "Yeah, good night, whatever, can't you see I'm waiting for midnight?!"
Skipper783 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 10:11 PM   #840
Robotzo
Guest

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

View Post Originally Posted by zingergirl77
Yes, the more the merrier, and the more the crazier!! But, be careful, there are a few little devils.. I mean fairies lurking around here trying to get everyone hyped up on coffee and hot cocoa!!!

(JK!)
I AM HYPER AGAIN!

---------- Robotzo added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Skipper783
Wow, how can you go through the normal routine on a night like this? I tossed my daughter into bed a half hour early and told my husband, "Yeah, good night, whatever, can't you see I'm waiting for midnight?!"
I feel bad for them.. LOL

Last edited by Robotzo; 10-04-2008 at 10:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts