Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #811
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

View Post Originally Posted by J-BIRD
well lets hope your friend can hold off till you find the next 10 clues
Already found 'em! Just a wee bit stressed out right now though, and I'm not even searching anymore!! Just scared for her!! She thinks its gonna be tonight, but the baby isn't actually due for a few more days, and her husband doesn't get back until the day after tom.!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #812
Robotzo

Me dizzy... Ohhhh
Old 10-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #813
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by cocogirl211
Hmmm.... Does question ten ACTUALLY have that "Click the image to open in full size." picture, or does it not have one and it WILL when it is past midnight? Thats all I can think of.... Ugh! I'm going crazy over here!
Clue #10 gives you the information you need to find clue #11... however..clue #11 is not there yet

When you see clue #10.. underneath is a disclaimer in red telling you the next clue cannot be found yet
Old 10-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #814
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by momma501
Clue #10 has that picture and the directions to find clue #11 - but Clue #11 won't be there until midnight.
Well, thats good and bad.... Good because I know its NOT where I'm looking, which would be everywhere () and bad because I can't find it!! Cynalot DID to a good job... too good of a job....LOL... I can't find it anywhere!!!!!!! Ah well, I suppose thats just me .
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 09:53 PM   #815
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by zingergirl77
My phone is going crazy!!! And it keeps scaring me because my best friend could go into labor any time now and her husdband is out of town!!! So, I have to keep answering it just in case, clean up after everyone, get the kidlets settled down, and wait on WI!!! I'm just glad I got coffee today!
Whoa! you could be birthing a bay tonight... how exciting!
View Post Originally Posted by Robotzo
I got the hot cocoa!
Good for you... feel a little more awake now?
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Howdy momma501!

Suggestion : careful we're all hyped on coffee, caffine and hot cocoa

Anyway, how are you tonight?? We're all loving everying WI and the mods have put together for us,

so

A BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL!!
Ditto!
View Post Originally Posted by Skipper783
*places halo on head and staples angel wings to back*

I have NO idea what you're talking about!
Are you sure you are an angel and not a fairy? i know from experience, fairies are mischievous little creatures!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 09:54 PM   #816
Robotzo

I need music....

---------- Robotzo added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lotusfairy
Whoa! you could be birthing a bay tonight... how exciting!
Good for you... feel a little more awake now?
Ditto!
Are you sure you are an angel and not a fairy? i know from experience, fairies are mischievous little creatures!
I do, now... and after dancing...

Last edited by Robotzo; 10-04-2008 at 09:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-04-2008, 09:55 PM   #817
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by lotusfairy
Actually, I'm neither! I just put the halo and wings on to cover up the horns and forked tail!

Skipper783 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #818
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Actually, I'm neither! I just put the halo and wings on to cover up the horns and forked tail!

mwa ha ha ha!!!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #819
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Great Game! oh my eyes,LOL
Old 10-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #820
Robotzo

LOL ROFL! xD
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned