Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 09:23 PM   #761
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

Hi everyone!! I'm back!!! Just went through and read all the posts I missed!! I stopped at the natural foods store and got myself a bag of chocolate pumpkin spice bread and some pumpkin vanilla coffee to settle down with tonight while on the hunt!! How's everyone on here been? I see lotusfairy stayed on for quite a while!!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 09:24 PM   #762
Robotzo

LOL! I am gonna make some cocoa too
Old 10-04-2008, 09:25 PM   #763
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by cocogirl211
Clue #9 is my problem too! I KNOW where it is... its just not there! UGH!
I am just curious are you guys looking for the #9 clue or are you reading #9 clue trying to get to #10
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 09:25 PM   #764
Robotzo

I MUST stay awake and win! xD

---------- Robotzo added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by J-BIRD
I am just curious are you guys looking for the #9 clue or are you reading #9 clue trying to get to #10
#9 is the hardest

Last edited by Robotzo; 10-04-2008 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-04-2008, 09:26 PM   #765
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

WAH! I am so WIRED! I'm running a virus check on my computer to pass the time while I'm waiting for the clock to inch toward midnight. Or should I say "millimeter" toward midnight, because that's a smaller unit of measurement than an inch! After my virus check is done, I think I'm going to go buy the new dinosaur from the eShop, because nothing cures my anxiety more than buying another WW toy. Hurry up, midnight, my credit card is now in danger!
Skipper783 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 09:27 PM   #766
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Robotzo
I MUST stay awake and win! xD

---------- Robotzo added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

#9 is the hardest
I agree it does seem to be the hardest,

I am going to make some cocoa now too hehe
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 09:27 PM   #767
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by J-BIRD
I've found 1-9, I'm looking for ten, and its DRIVING ME CRAZY (in a good way, I guess)
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 09:29 PM   #768
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by zingergirl77
Hi everyone!! I'm back!!! Just went through and read all the posts I missed!! I stopped at the natural foods store and got myself a bag of chocolate pumpkin spice bread and some pumpkin vanilla coffee to settle down with tonight while on the hunt!! How's everyone on here been? I see lotusfairy stayed on for quite a while!!
Ehh... I took a little break to feed the kids, but got right back on when they went back to their business. I couldn't stay away...
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 09:29 PM   #769
Toph is a
Gift Guru

Oh, and for 9 (aka looking for 10) I'm totally stuck! In one area of the forum, I've read 3 pages of threads! UGH! I need to get out more, but can't stay away from the scavenger hunt! I need to get clue 10 so I can fufill my goal....
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 09:31 PM   #770
Robotzo

1:35 left!!! YEAH!
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned