Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 08:18 PM   #701
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

View Post Originally Posted by jeralynann11
I guess I am missing something then because I have looked at every section conscerning clue #9 I can think of. Oh well, maybe I need to walk away for awhile.
Have you read the updated Clue #9?

To all those who feel stuck ... Go back and re-read all the clues.

**That was an error.. I did not know about**
mathmom2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 08:20 PM   #702
Webkinz :)

AuntMichele is an unknown quantity at this point

oh wow! i guess i'm computer dumb because that was really cool SNO on how you liked those!

---------- AuntMichele added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm trying! =)

Last edited by AuntMichele; 10-04-2008 at 08:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
AuntMichele is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 08:21 PM   #703
henYouCanLive4ever
Gift Guru

Sunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura aboutSunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
Question on the linking to posts.

In my PM I've put

Clue 1
Clue 2,
etc.

The link I put is the kind of link that ONLY goes to that post, not that post within the thread (click on "clue 1" above to see what I'm talking about.

Is that OK ? If not I gotta fix mine

Thanks !!
It said you could link each clue OR you could just type the WI member's name, post date and time where you found each clue which is A LOT easier for me than linking each clue.
Sunshine Shannon is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 08:22 PM   #704

View Post Originally Posted by Sunshine Shannon
Im still right there with you! We both have 4-10 but #2 is for some reason not as easy as the others.
We must have similar minds!
Old 10-04-2008, 08:22 PM   #705
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Question on the linking to posts.

In my PM I've put

Clue 1
Clue 2,
etc.

The link I put is the kind of link that ONLY goes to that post, not that post within the thread (click on "clue 1" above to see what I'm talking about.

Is that OK ? If not I gotta fix mine

Thanks !!
That's what I have too. Except I just have those links in order ... no sure how #11-20 will shape up as I had time to put #1-10 together nicely. Sunday's group may just be thrown down on the pm helter-skelter!
Old 10-04-2008, 08:23 PM   #706
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMichele
oh wow! i guess i'm computer dumb because that was really cool SNO on how you liked those!

---------- AuntMichele added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm trying! =)
Thanks ! You just highlight the words you want to have be clickable, click this icon up top Click the image to open in full size., erase the http:// + paste in the link.

How to get the link is the # at the top of each post you right-click with your mouse + pick either "copy link location" or "copy shortcut"
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 08:24 PM   #707

i have never PMed someone! can we pm any moderator or just cynalot! i guess i'll figure out how to pm when i need to.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:26 PM   #708
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Sunshine Shannon
It said you could link each clue OR you could just type the WI member's name, post date and time where you found each clue which is A LOT easier for me than linking each clue.
Hee hee, it's easier for me to link them then write that stuff down To each their own

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
That's what I have too. Except I just have those links in order ... no sure how #11-20 will shape up as I had time to put #1-10 together nicely. Sunday's group may just be thrown down on the pm helter-skelter!
Aww, well I hope that's ok Oh ! I've loved your avvie by the way, I meant to say that a long time ago. The part with the hat ... ? makes the avvie though
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 08:26 PM   #709

Thanks ! You just highlight the words you want to have be clickable, click this icon up top Click the image to open in full size., erase the http:// + paste in the link.

How to get the link is the # at the top of each post you right-click with your mouse + pick either "copy link location" or "copy shortcut"
Oh ok cool! I can do that! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2008, 08:26 PM   #710
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

Donation Level 2 

I might just do the link to the thread and then the post number. The perfectionist in me wants to make the list all nice and organized and uniform. The compeditor in me wants to win! so the list will be messy.
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned