Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 07:38 PM   #641
Webkinz :)

AuntMichele is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

I am stumped totally! I have Number 1 of course and I cannot find 2 and 3. I have 4-10! I am getting aggravated now! This is bologna!
AuntMichele
AuntMichele is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 07:39 PM   #642
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz189
I will never find 5! I'm crying right now! Sobbing to death actually! It's just not fair! All of these people have found all of them but I can't find this one simple answer!

---------- webkinz189 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

I wish that I had #5!
It is plenty fair, we all had the same clues, I think you are just getting anxious and not really thinking about where you need to look. Go back read clue 4 and just sit and look at all the different forums and subforums, I had to do that with each and every clue to find them all. I wish I could help you more, but when you find it you will feel proud and happy you found it on your own!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 07:39 PM   #643
puffpie19
Banned
webkinz189 is on a distinguished road

Any how to find 5 hints?
webkinz189 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 07:40 PM   #644
princess147202

I found a random one on a sticky thread.The first one I checked 2!It says its someplace in the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (blanked so I don't give away answear)i havent even gone through all of the threads in there,but it might be on another sticky!
Old 10-04-2008, 07:41 PM   #645
puffpie19
Banned

I will never feel proud about it because I'll never find it...
I've read #4 a gizillion times! And I've looked at all the stickies!

---------- webkinz189 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited by webkinz189; 10-04-2008 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-04-2008, 07:41 PM   #646
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by cynalot
AAH.. but did you realize that I posted them backwards for that very reason??? The first one posted was clue 10
well Mathmom we have a bigger challenge ahead of us lol searching for the clues backwards hehe
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 07:42 PM   #647
henYouCanLive4ever
Gift Guru

Sunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura aboutSunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMichele
I am stumped totally! I have Number 1 of course and I cannot find 2 and 3. I have 4-10! I am getting aggravated now! This is bologna!
AuntMichele
I am EXACTLY in the same spot you are! I found the other clues and put them in order but I cant figure out #2 AT ALL!!! Maybe I will stumble upon #3 but #2 is giving me a headache for some reason.
Sunshine Shannon is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 07:43 PM   #648
DancePrincessKim101
Webkinz :)

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

me can't find it
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 07:43 PM   #649
puffpie19
Banned

any hewp? ? ? ?
Old 10-04-2008, 07:43 PM   #650
Robotzo

The highest Pac-Man Score is 3,333,360
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned