Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 06:23 PM   #531
Robotzo

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz189
EEEERRRRGGGG!!!!
Still looking? You'll make it, i was thinking the same thing this morning!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 06:23 PM   #532
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by cynalot
Yep... links are fine too.
Thank you.
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 06:23 PM   #533
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by FireBranda
I can just give links directly to the post (not thread) when I am done tomorrow right? I can send you a PM with 20 links? Do they have to be numbered in order? I have started a word document so I can cut and paste the entire list into a PM when I'm done.
I did up a Word document for this too - it really helped - might be an idea for those that are still struggling.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:23 PM   #534
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

I know it says don't give up but, at least until tomorrow, I give up. I don't want to get too frustrated.
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 06:24 PM   #535
Robotzo

Nothing's helping!
Cynalot added to the 4th clue. If that doesn't help, you can keep looking around. Look in the sections that make the most sence for that particlular subject.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:25 PM   #536
puffpie19
Banned
webkinz189 is on a distinguished road

I'll never find 5! I've been saying that all day!
webkinz189 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 06:25 PM   #537
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by lotusfairy
She already gave another clue for 5. she added to clue #4 to help people. i think you are looking in the wrong place, because it isn't that hard to find. Keep trying but don't look so hard!

I noticed that!! Tsk Tsk ... that's a shame. So many times on this thread it's been said that the clue might not be on the first post = looking further. Oh, well.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 06:25 PM   #538
Robotzo

I'll never find 5! I've been saying that all day!
You will, I did, and I know you can too!
Old 10-04-2008, 06:25 PM   #539
Ask!
Gifted

Homeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura aboutHomeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura about

Back!
Ok, for the record: I'm on #2 and stuck
Old 10-04-2008, 06:26 PM   #540
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lotusfairy
How do you do that anyway? I have copied links to threads by going to "my posts" and copying. How do you copy the link for an individual post?
I was going to answer you but MathMom2 beat me to it in this post

Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

I hope it helps!

Remember to save your word document after each clue.... my MSoffice crashed and I had to redo a bunch of clues again.
FireBranda is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned