Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 04:44 PM   #421
puffpie19
Banned
webkinz189 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

eeerrrrrrggggggggggggggggggg
webkinz189 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 04:44 PM   #422
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Hehe, I had the toughest time with #2, but not because I didn't know where to look - I knew exactly where I should be looking. I just couldn't seem to find the clue once I got there... I must have looked at some threads 4 or 5 times before I finally found it.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 04:45 PM   #423
puffpie19
Banned

Well
I can't find #5
While looking for 5 I found another one though...
Old 10-04-2008, 04:46 PM   #424
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I found clue 1 and clue 2 and I know exactly where I need to be to find clue 3 but my eyes are playing tricks on me hehe.... its hiding good.

got clue 3 on to clue 4 yipppeee...lol

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 10-04-2008 at 04:48 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 04:46 PM   #425
Ask!
Gifted

Homeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura aboutHomeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura about

Old 10-04-2008, 04:47 PM   #426
Call me Piggy :)
Gifted

piggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am stuck on clue 5! i have serched for 2 hours and can't find it!
piggyjoe is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 04:48 PM   #427
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hola !!

I have a question !!

I saw in here where someone asked if clues would be on the first page of thread posts, + cynalot said that if it was active it may drop to the 2nd page, so I understand that ...

But unless mentioned in a clue that it would be in a different post IN a thread, clues will always be in post # 1, right ?

Thanks !
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 04:48 PM   #428
puffpie19
Banned

Hmmmmmmpppppppphhhhhhhhhhhh....
Old 10-04-2008, 04:49 PM   #429
Ask!
Gifted

Homeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura aboutHomeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura about

Number 2?

I NEED NUMBER Twooooooooooooo!
(That could sound akward...)
Old 10-04-2008, 04:50 PM   #430
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
Hola !!

I have a question !!

I saw in here where someone asked if clues would be on the first page of thread posts, + cynalot said that if it was active it may drop to the 2nd page, so I understand that ...

But unless mentioned in a clue that it would be in a different post IN a thread, clues will always be in post # 1, right ?

Thanks !
Not all clues are neccessarily in the first post of a thread
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned