Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 03:58 PM   #381
Webkinz :)

tinkerbell89 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

View Post Originally Posted by Linnae
I've only found the 1st (free one) and 10th also. Oh well! The trail has gone cold for me.
yeah I think I found one for tomorow as well....oops
tinkerbell89 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 03:58 PM   #382
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Argh, I have church tomorrow. There's no way I can win this thing...
Oh well.
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 10-04-2008, 04:07 PM   #383
princess147202

To find clue #2,its hard for me since they are all tecnicly chat sections.The chat section,is that the name of the section thats mentioned in the clue?
Old 10-04-2008, 04:09 PM   #384
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀

Renthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to behold

im still searching!!!!!!!!!
Renthead425 is offline Male
Old 10-04-2008, 04:10 PM   #385
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cynalot
Wow! It was great to read that many of you who were so frustrated at the beginning stuck with it and have found all 10 clues for today Yay!!!

Hopefully this will help address any unanswered questions

1. If you do not find all 10 clues today... you can still search for them tomorrow as well

2. Please wait until you have completed the scavenger hunt (all 20 clues) before sending in your PM

3. Not all clues can be found in a sticky. Not all clues are in the first post of a thread. Clues can be found in any thread... regardless of when that thread was posted

4. Please do not post any hints or discuss specific clues. I know it can be frustrating, but let's keep it fair for EVERYONE

5. The first clue is the clue you start with here in this thread, there are 9 hidden elsewhere and another 10 clues will be added at midnight for Sunday's search.

With regards to number 3 ....even closed threads? If you can't answer that I understand but woah that could take me awhile...lol

Scat
scastle2003 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 04:15 PM   #386
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by scastle2003
With regards to number 3 ....even closed threads? If you can't answer that I understand but woah that could take me awhile...lol

Scat

Just keep in mind that the purpose isn't to make the clues IMPOSSIBLE to find. Some may be tricky...yes, but it seems that everyone finds different ones difficult to find and I think it depends on how familiar you are with certain forums If you tend to spend your time in the same areas whenever you are on WI... any clues in those sections are probably the easiest for you to find.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:17 PM   #387
princess147202

Can someone help me with my question?
Old 10-04-2008, 04:18 PM   #388
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

Thanks! I should know where they are, I am always looking at stuff for my kids...it's either my age or I just can't think today...lol Either way I refuse to stop.

Scat
scastle2003 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 04:19 PM   #389
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I have a quick question, Do the clues stay up all day? I followed clue two but didn't fnd it, I know I am coming into this late but was hoping the clues was there all day... thanks
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 04:20 PM   #390
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Looks like my last post was deleted. Sorry, cynalot, I didn't mean to give away too much info. I just know how frustrating it is and now that iv'e found them I thought others just needed a little nudge to understand they were spending WAY to much time in the wrong place! Good luck, everyone!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned