Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 10:53 AM   #131
Call Me web or wr231
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

I can't find the second one etheir!
WebkinzRocks231 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 10:54 AM   #132
Lil Kinz
webkinz2217 is an unknown quantity at this point

What is the clue???
Old 10-04-2008, 10:57 AM   #133

[xo] lipgloss has disabled reputation

I can't find the third!
[xo] lipgloss is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 10:57 AM   #134
Call Me web or wr231

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

I finally found the 2 one!
WebkinzRocks231 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 10:58 AM   #135
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀

Renthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to behold

lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Renthead425 is offline Male
Old 10-04-2008, 11:12 AM   #136
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, I've found all of the first ten, so I guess I just need to be back here at midnight to begin my search for the next ten.

For those that are having trouble, just remember to really stop and read the clue and think about it for a second. Don't just read it real quick and start looking. Think about it for a few moments, read it out loud a few times, and really try to get an idea what it's telling you. They're not that hard if you just stop and reason them out.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 11:13 AM   #137
call me Becca!

awsomeisjobros is a jewel in the roughawsomeisjobros is a jewel in the rough

ok...i have a question too...so that 1st clue is the one on the 1st page of this thread...and this thread is in the WI contests and tournaments area....is the 2nd clue in a totally different forum? i'm busy looking for the clues so can you PLEASE pm me with the answer to my question? thanks and even though i cant find ANY this is still kinda fun!
awsomeisjobros is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 11:16 AM   #138
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

I am waiting till next week this is no fun for me too many postd ot look throuh
maggalina is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 11:20 AM   #139
call me Becca!

awsomeisjobros is a jewel in the roughawsomeisjobros is a jewel in the rough

arg! i wish cynalot would log on and answer our questions!!!! i really need some info to make it clear to me! can anyone answer my question above maggalina? ? ? ? ^^^^^^^
awsomeisjobros is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 11:20 AM   #140
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by awsomeisjobros
ok...i have a question too...so that 1st clue is the one on the 1st page of this thread...and this thread is in the WI contests and tournaments area....is the 2nd clue in a totally different forum? i'm busy looking for the clues so can you PLEASE pm me with the answer to my question? thanks and even though i cant find ANY this is still kinda fun!
Exactly! The clues will direct you to the correct forum...but you must still find the correct thread and post.
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned