Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #1351
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

View Post Originally Posted by cocogirl211
You HAVE to do another! And patience is not my specialty... I say that you and the WHOLE staff make posts... and have some people donate giftz to the WIgiftz account (can we do that?)... we all can dream, can't we? But seriously, PLEASE please PLEASE do another! It was so so so so so so so fun!
I totally agree with this! I think we should have another blowout for Halloween!!

View Post Originally Posted by cynalot
LOL... once I get all these gifts finished with... I will see if any ideas come to me...

Creativity isn't one of my stronger attributes so sometimes these things take a long time to plan
Pffft!! You did an awesome job!!

Its too bad WW is all slow...... but "creativity isn't one of my stronger attributes"?????? I think you have something wrong there. First of all, you did this from scratch, second of all you and the staff worked out the WHOLE of operation october, third (I could go on for awhile)

I agree!!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2008, 10:55 AM   #1352
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
I totally agree with this! I think we should have another blowout for Halloween!!
Pffft!! You did an awesome job!!
I agree!!
How about 11:59 the day BEFORE halloween, so when we finish it IS halloween? Does that sound good to you?
And we should have a separate chat thread, maybe, so we don't run this one another hundred pages up. We had fun chatting, waiting for midingiht...
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 11:46 AM   #1353
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

thank you i recieved my gift this morning.
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 12:25 PM   #1354
Toph is a
Gift Guru

C'mon everybody! Lets see if we can get Cynalot to do another: this one was REALLY fun!!!

Slowly working my way through the list... about half way there now. WW is running better for me today so it has been going a bit faster.

If anyone wants to get an idea of when you can expect your prizes... I am working through the list on the first post pretty much in order. The list was done up based on the order I received PMs so the value of prizes is slowly decreasing as I work down the list (we only have so much stuff...LOLOLOL)
As soon as I can get my creative side kickstarted again.... I just might...LOL.. I have a few ideas simmering so we will see how long they take to cook
LOL... if I can possibly come up with something to end the month with a big BANG... I will. Otherwise it will likely be WinterFest time before we have recovered from this event
LOL... once I get all these gifts finished with... I will see if any ideas come to me...

Creativity isn't one of my stronger attributes so sometimes these things take a long time to plan
How about 11:59 the day BEFORE halloween, so when we finish it IS halloween? Does that sound good to you?
And we should have a separate chat thread, maybe, so we don't run this one another hundred pages up. We had fun chatting, waiting for midingiht...
Does this work? Come on, lets try and get another! We all can dream, can't we? LOL.

Last edited by cocogirl211; 10-09-2008 at 12:34 PM..
Old 10-09-2008, 12:39 PM   #1355
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

THANK YOU Cynalot!!!!!!!!! I received my package - WOW!!!!!

Whenever you do have another scavenger hunt - I will be there unless real life makes me miss it - I sure want to be there. You did a FANTASTIC job putting this one together - thank you so very much!!! It was lots of fun!
Old 10-09-2008, 12:48 PM   #1356
Toph is a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by gdshantz
THANK YOU Cynalot!!!!!!!!! I received my package - WOW!!!!!

Whenever you do have another scavenger hunt - I will be there unless real life makes me miss it - I sure want to be there. You did a FANTASTIC job putting this one together - thank you so very much!!! It was lots of fun!
Want to join the "lets keep posting here until cynalot agrees to do another one" club-sih group?
Old 10-09-2008, 01:04 PM   #1357
Robotzo

LOL... if I can possibly come up with something to end the month with a big BANG... I will. Otherwise it will likely be WinterFest time before we have recovered from this event
How about an 100 picture hunt? LOL! The first place winner gets an Elephant Statue! xDDDD

---------- Robotzo added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Its too bad WW is all slow...... but "creativity isn't one of my stronger attributes"?????? I think you have something wrong there. First of all, you did this from scratch, second of all you and the staff worked out the WHOLE of operation october, third (I could go on for awhile)
I could too...

Can we donate to the Contest account? I have a bunch of rares with nowhere to go

Last edited by Robotzo; 10-09-2008 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-09-2008, 01:11 PM   #1358
Toph is a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Robotzo
How about an 100 picture hunt? LOL! The first place winner gets an Elephant Statue! xDDDD

---------- Robotzo added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------
I could too...

Can we donate to the Contest account? I have a bunch of rares with nowhere to go
Hi, Robotzo, good to see you again (since the midnight coffee party!). I think the elephant statue is a little bit much.. I mean, its worth a LOT of kinzcash. A blue lava or 07 halloween item might be more likely... if we even have another ,which we NEED...
Donating to the WI account? I don't know, you might want to ask.. rep for being generous.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:13 PM   #1359
Robotzo

Hi, Robotzo, good to see you again (since the midnight coffee party!). I think the elephant statue is a little bit much.. I mean, its worth a LOT of kinzcash. A blue lava or 07 halloween item might be more likely... if we even have another ,which we NEED...
Donating to the WI account? I don't know, you might want to ask.. rep for being generous.
Yeah, you're right. Thanks for the rep...

I do want another Blue Lava, but if it was an 100 clue hunt, maybe the first prize could be, like a Ghostly Urn.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #1360
Toph is a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Robotzo
Yeah, you're right. Thanks for the rep...

I do want another Blue Lava, but if it was an 100 clue hunt, maybe the first prize could be, like a Ghostly Urn.
I think that a 100 clue hunt would be way too much! I mean, fun, but really hard! You'd find things out of order... and it would be really hard to grade/choose who's first. Maybe a thirty clue one or so....
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned