Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 08:42 AM   #1291
Webkinz :)

riderjumper is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

Im curious as to what we get as well
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2008, 11:44 AM   #1292
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by TheLastUnicorn4
WOW! I just joined WI a couple of days ago, but everyone here is SO nice! Would someone answer a question for me? WAIT! That's not the question. this is my queston... I would like to start a chat thread and anyone can, of course pop in... but do I just start the thread in the "Open Mike" section? I'm pretty sure that's where I should put it, but I am so new to the site that I'm not sure where to put my thread, where I can get regulars to pop in & be my friends just to chat.

Thanks to all who chatted with me on this thread!!

PS...As you may have noticed, I'm a bit silly today.
Welcome...There are only 2 chat thread Open Mike and the Gift Exchange...
and they are started by chosen mods/admin/selected members...
but feel free to pop in to say hi ...To get to the Gift Exchange chat..
you must first graduate the gift trainee program..

so keep posting and have fun! we are here to help!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

---------- wildhare1357 added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Thanks cynalot! I had a lot of fun..and a few "DUH" moments too..

We have sent a request to WI Giftz! Can't wait to see what we won!
Thanks again for all your hard work!

Last edited by wildhare1357; 10-06-2008 at 11:44 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 12:36 PM   #1293
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by TheLastUnicorn4
WOW! I just joined WI a couple of days ago, but everyone here is SO nice! Would someone answer a question for me? WAIT! That's not the question. this is my queston... I would like to start a chat thread and anyone can, of course pop in... but do I just start the thread in the "Open Mike" section? I'm pretty sure that's where I should put it, but I am so new to the site that I'm not sure where to put my thread, where I can get regulars to pop in & be my friends just to chat.

Thanks to all who chatted with me on this thread!!

PS...As you may have noticed, I'm a bit silly today.
As was stated above, there are only 2 official chat threads here on WI. BUT, there are clubs that have a spot where like-minded WI'ers can go and discuss the topic of the club.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 02:10 PM   #1294
henYouCanLive4ever
Gift Guru

Sunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura aboutSunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I made the list I got them all right! Whew that was fun but a lot of work. I just sent my FR. Cant wait for the next one this weekend.

Congrats to everyone who completed it!
Sunshine Shannon is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 02:22 PM   #1295
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Now the questions seem so obvious haha. Thanks cynalot for the AWESOME Scavenger Hunt!
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 10-06-2008, 02:56 PM   #1296
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

Finally had a chance to sort through all the PMs and get everyones WI and WW ids matched up on my master list Thanks for your patience and I will be starting to send out prizes this evening once the kiddies are in bed
Old 10-06-2008, 03:01 PM   #1297
2009 Will Be
Gifted

abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

Phew! That was a lot of stress and hard work, but a lot of fun! I'm glad that I didn't give up and I was able to complete it!

The Operation October main thread, hasn't said anything about another scavenger hunt? "Saturday and Sunday October 4th and 5th... Scavenger Hunt" If there will be another one, I don't know if I'll be able to do it. This one wore me out way too much! lol

I sent my request to WIGiftz! I can't wait to see what I've won!
abbythegrey is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 03:03 PM   #1298
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by abbythegrey
Phew! That was a lot of stress and hard work, but a lot of fun! I'm glad that I didn't give up and I was able to complete it!

The Operation October main thread, hasn't said anything about another scavenger hunt? "Saturday and Sunday October 4th and 5th... Scavenger Hunt" If there will be another one, I don't know if I'll be able to do it. This one wore me out way too much! lol

I sent my request to WIGiftz! I can't wait to see what I've won!
I believe that the Gift Exchange is hosting some sort of scavenger hunt for gifted members some time this month I don't know the details though.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:17 PM   #1299
Call Me web or wr231

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

Where is WIGiftz?
WebkinzRocks231 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 03:25 PM   #1300
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by cynalot
I believe that the Gift Exchange is hosting some sort of scavenger hunt for gifted members some time this month I don't know the details though.
You best be a finding out!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.I vote you run another Hunt this weekend! Purdy Pweez!??!?! Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

---------- mathmom2 added 4 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRocks231
Where is WIGiftz?
WIGiftz is not a place .. it's the WW ID that the WI staff uses for giveaways. If your name in on the list in the first post, we were supposed to add that ID to our WW phone.

Last edited by mathmom2; 10-06-2008 at 03:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned