Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 09:16 PM   #1281
Ellie

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

I think WIGiftz is an account where you can donate items you don't want so that the moderators can use them for giveaways and contests
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 09:31 PM   #1282
acky for Webkinz
Webkinz :)

TheLastUnicorn4 is on a distinguished road

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!

Thanks to Cynalot and all of you hard workers at WI who arranged this. And thanks for posting the answers. Now I can find what I missed.

View Post Originally Posted by Robotzo
I don't know why I like this thread sooo much! I finished 8 and a half hours ago
View Post Originally Posted by cynalot
LOL... it's the company
I have enjoyed reading all the chatting in this thread as I looked for clues. Everyone here is so friendly on this site. I just joined so maybe that's why I never got past the first one, but I had fun looking.

View Post Originally Posted by Robotzo
CYN! Give us a harder one next week! Or just give us one!! PLEASE!
HARDER! Oh no!! but to be fair, I totally understand. I'm glad so many folks won & so many had fun with it.

Last edited by TheLastUnicorn4; 10-05-2008 at 09:33 PM..
TheLastUnicorn4 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 09:49 PM   #1283
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by LIL PIXIE
What is WIGiftz?
It's the WW ID of the account where those of us who successfully completed the Hunt will receive our prize from.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 09:52 PM   #1284
faeriespixiedust

LIL PIXIE will become famous soon enough

Ohhh I already sent my friends request do I need to do anything else? Thank you for the help everyone.
LIL PIXIE is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 10:02 PM   #1285
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I enjoyed the chatting too... maybe we should have a "We're waiting for the next set, and I'm behind" chat thread, so we don't run this one (or another) past 100pgs again!. It was fun chatting!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 10:19 PM   #1286
uv Twilight!

astarr4u is on a distinguished road

I want to thank everyone for all the encouraging words that kept my DD & I going! We were able to find the last clue and FINISHED!!! You are all the best!! I can't wait for the next one.
astarr4u is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 10:27 PM   #1287
acky for Webkinz

TheLastUnicorn4 is on a distinguished road

WOW! I just joined WI a couple of days ago, but everyone here is SO nice! Would someone answer a question for me? WAIT! That's not the question. this is my queston... I would like to start a chat thread and anyone can, of course pop in... but do I just start the thread in the "Open Mike" section? I'm pretty sure that's where I should put it, but I am so new to the site that I'm not sure where to put my thread, where I can get regulars to pop in & be my friends just to chat.

Thanks to all who chatted with me on this thread!!

PS...As you may have noticed, I'm a bit silly today.

Last edited by TheLastUnicorn4; 10-05-2008 at 10:40 PM..
TheLastUnicorn4 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 11:03 PM   #1288
MegaZega
Gifted

MegaZega has a spectacular aura about

I tried friend requesting and it said, "Oops! I'm sorry, the person the person you'd like to invite already has too many invitations. Please try again at a later time."
Old 10-05-2008, 11:12 PM   #1289
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I'm one of the winners as well and have gotten the same message..just give it some time..cynalot will get to it..I'll try again tomorrow!! Lots of fun this weekend!! Thanks so much for hosting these games!! WI rules!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 05:23 AM   #1290
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Congrats to all the winners! I'm impressed so many people won and could find everything!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned