Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 04:04 PM   #1201
Ellie

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

View Post Originally Posted by abbythegrey
How sad is this? I've reverted to searching every single thread on the first page of every forum. Haha, the clues aren't very helpful.

I'm pretty much to that point myself
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 04:06 PM   #1202
2009 Will Be
Gifted

abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

AHHHHH! I just found one! lol. Can I still get a prize if my second half of clues are out of order?
abbythegrey is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:10 PM   #1203
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

AHHHHH! I just found one! lol. Can I still get a prize if my second half of clues are out of order?
I'm sure Cynalot or a mod is around to correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure she said it was ok if they're out of order as long as they're all there
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:15 PM   #1204
Gifted

megcat131 is on a distinguished road

I came in 49th! Do you win a prize for being in the top 50? If not, that's fine, I enjoyed doing the scavenger hunt, it was lots of fun!
Old 10-05-2008, 04:16 PM   #1205
4 Accts. please ask
Webkinz :)

KaileysMommy has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by megcat131
I came in 49th! Do you win a prize for being in the top 50? If not, that's fine, I enjoyed doing the scavenger hunt, it was lots of fun!

From what the front page says everyone that finishes wins a prize.
KaileysMommy is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:17 PM   #1206
Gifted

megcat131 is on a distinguished road

How sad is this? I've reverted to searching every single thread on the first page of every forum. Haha, the clues aren't very helpful.
Be sure to scroll down on each page, they're sometimes farther down!

---------- megcat131 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by KaileysMommy
From what the front page says everyone that finishes wins a prize.
Haha, I figured that out as soon as I asked the question, but thanks for your help!

Last edited by megcat131; 10-05-2008 at 04:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-05-2008, 04:20 PM   #1207
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hey everyone ... just a reminder to keep trudging along, but don't give up !! I know at three separate times I was thisclose to quitting, but when you finally find that clue that's been frustrating you, you're like "duh !!"

If you need to, take a break + play or something for a bit, so you can refresh It really helps !
Old 10-05-2008, 04:21 PM   #1208
MEH! ▼
Webkinz :)

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Still looking for # 7 hmmm
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 10-05-2008, 04:33 PM   #1209
Gift Guru

WebkinzRockHardGurl has a spectacular aura about

The eleventh one is impossible to find! I've been up all night and all day searching o_x
WebkinzRockHardGurl is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:38 PM   #1210
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRockHardGurl
The eleventh one is impossible to find! I've been up all night and all day searching o_x
That one I kept on missing somehow !! It was in a thread I looked at several times, I think was or something !!!
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned