Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 10:05 AM   #1121
Call Me web or wr231
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

I know 10 is hard!
WebkinzRocks231 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 10:13 AM   #1122
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jasmine0428
will someone pppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee tell me

I did answer...what was the question, I did not understand it. I can't tell you where anything is....noone is allowed to. I can offer advice but not clues or hints.

Scat

---------- scastle2003 added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by jasmine0428
does it has to do with halloween?

can't answer that sorry and we are not supposed to put the clues on here.

Scat

Last edited by scastle2003; 10-05-2008 at 10:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
scastle2003 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 10:14 AM   #1123
Lil Kinz

Emmaelephants is an unknown quantity at this point

What is it? what clue? huh? I'm confused and a new member. i need help please!
Old 10-05-2008, 10:17 AM   #1124
snickynoodles

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Emmaelephants

Welcome to WI! Go the the first post on this thread and that will get you started. Good Luck!

Scat
Old 10-05-2008, 10:17 AM   #1125
webkinz2day

I can't find the third clue!!! ahhhh
Old 10-05-2008, 10:22 AM   #1126
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

If you're frustrated try to breathe.... deep breath.... good. Good advice would be to scan down the entire page at a pace in which you can still see any images and then scan again on the way back up. I missed one clue on a page I had checked and it took awhile to backtrack.... so after that I double scanned.... It helped.

I was looking for clues right after midnight in a hope to be done first (obviously did NOT happen.. LOL) and my computer completely crashed.... it was down for over 30 minutes doing crazy re-boot scans and stuff.... oh I thought I was going to scream (Okay... maybe I did scream just a little) And after the crash it took me 30-60 seconds to load EACH and EVERY page I was checking.... so I felt like I was watching paint dry.... LOL

---------- FireBranda added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Emmaelephants
Under the symbol on the first post there's the word [spoiler].... click on it and the clue will be revealed.... giving you hints to HUNT for the next clue and so on.

PS... welcome to WI... Have fun!

Last edited by FireBranda; 10-05-2008 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 10:26 AM   #1127
Diabetes Awareness
sweetcher is on a distinguished road

After feeling very stupid on Saturday, because i couldn't find any clues, I suddenely got it early Sunday morning and got on a roll. I still am missing 2 clues, but also seem to have some in the wrong order. Guess I will have to work on it more later.
sweetcher is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 10:32 AM   #1128
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by sweetcher
After feeling very stupid on Saturday, because i couldn't find any clues, I suddenely got it early Sunday morning and got on a roll. I still am missing 2 clues, but also seem to have some in the wrong order. Guess I will have to work on it more later.
You shouldn't feel stupid! You've done very well!!! You're a new member and have done super well... You have lots of time to finish today!

I would start at the beginning again and follow the path led by your clues... it should be quicker with the ones you already have... it may help you find the missing ones.
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 10:32 AM   #1129
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀

Renthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to behold

hey everyone! im back to find the 4 clues i didnt get! lol, if any of u were here at midnight, that was fun! we were all so anxious! and alot of ppl finished it quickly!
Renthead425 is offline Male
Old 10-05-2008, 10:33 AM   #1130
snickynoodles

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by FireBranda
If you're frustrated try to breathe.... deep breath.... good. Good advice would be to scan down the entire page at a pace in which you can still see any images and then scan again on the way back up. I missed one clue on a page I had checked and it took awhile to backtrack.... so after that I double scanned.... It helped.

I also missed several the 1st time. The first day I walked off several times...Good advice FireBranda!

Also remember the rules guys and gals. I would really be saddened if you got all the clues and were disqualified. I want everyone to get them all but I can't help you find them. Just read the clues, write them down, print them, read them aloud, what ever it takes to keep them fresh in your mind. Take breaks, play music....I was listening to music and it made it faster... Don't forget to get the information needed. I was a dum dum the 1st time and only wrote the name of the post. I had to go back and get the other information.

So remember:

1. A link to each post where a clue can be found OR WI id, date and time of each post.

Scat
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned