Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 01:03 AM   #1071
Webkinz :)

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

Well, I just got booted off of Webkinz. I've finished up my hunt so I guess I'm off to bed. Good night everyone and good luck to those still searching.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 01:32 AM   #1072
sarahbeedot

sarahbeedot is on a distinguished road

I started reading this thread at about 9:45 and finished at about 10:20 (it was about 75 pages then). Everyone gave me good tips about how to do the hunt. If you are not sure, just read this thread (even a few pages at the beginning will help). I started the hunt at 10:30 and just finished all 20 clues--it was a lot of fun. Don't give up (if you are frustrated). Pay attention to the tips Cynalot gives in this thread. Good Luck!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 01:34 AM   #1073
acky for Webkinz

TheLastUnicorn4 is on a distinguished road

Well, here it is 2:30 am and I still have only found the first. I have even read this entire thread! I'm not too bummed out because I just joined a few days ago and even though I have posted quite a bit for a newbie, I don't think I know enough about this site to find the clues. I looked & looked in the spots that came to mind, but I guess I'm wrong.

I have a question for Cynalot. Will you be posting a list of where all the clues are after the contest? I hope so. Then those of us who are new to here can get the feel for this and be ready for next Saturday.

View Post Originally Posted by cynalot
I was shocked that they were being found so quickly myself. Looks like my next one will have to be tougher
AAHHHHhhhhh! Harder! UGH! maybe you could have two catorgories, things very easy to find and then some added easter eggs or something that you advanced folk can find. Just my thoughts, not a request. But I still am having fun with all of this. Keep up the good work WI!

Last edited by TheLastUnicorn4; 10-05-2008 at 01:48 AM.. Reason: added a couple of lines
TheLastUnicorn4 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 01:49 AM   #1074
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Right now, there is not a scavenger hunt slated for next week. I just re-read the main October thread ... http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...08&postcount=1

DRAT!!!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 05:43 AM   #1075

17Starlite is just really nice17Starlite is just really nice

Question Re: Operation October Scavenger Hunt, Sat/Sun October 4th/5th

View Post Originally Posted by cynalot
SCAVENGER HUNT

The Scavenger Hunt begins Saturday, 9am KT (EST) and ends Sunday, 9pm KT (EST) Your first clue will be at the bottom of this post at 9am. Happy Hunting!

10 clues will be hidden throughout the forum on Saturday and an additional 10 clues will be hidden shortly after 12am KT (EST) on Sunday.

Everyone who successfully completes the scavenger hunt will win a prize. The FIRST to finish will also receive an additional prize.

How to Play

This is the Scavenger hunt icon. Find all twenty to win a prize.
Click the image to open in full size.
Spoiler: show
This will be your clue

Once you have found all 20 clues you must PrivateMessage cynalot and provide the following information in your message:

1. A link to each post where a clue can be found OR WI id, date and time of each post.

3. Your WI id and WW username

*** You may be asked to provide additional information in order to claim your prize

Rules

1. No cheating

2. No sharing of clues, or clue locations

3. Have fun!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Look for these icons as you surf through the text

Each one that you find has a clue to the next

To get you all started, your first clue is free

Look in the forum where the chat thread will be

Winners Circle

kellykam - First to PM with all the required information CONGRATULATIONS and Happy Birthday too
Prize: Fall Wardrobe, maple leaf sweater, Frankenkinz hat SENT

All other winners and prizes will be posted tomorrow at 9pm.

(make sure ALL required information is included in your PM...read clue #20 carefully)

where is the clue????
17Starlite is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 06:48 AM   #1076
princess147202

I found #5 by accident,and i was really looking for #2,so now im looking for 2 and 6.

---------- princess147202 added 58 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

I found 6!Now im looking for 7 and still 2.There is 2 possible sections were might be.

Last edited by princess147202; 10-05-2008 at 06:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-05-2008, 07:04 AM   #1077
Call Me web or wr231

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

I'm stuck on 10!
WebkinzRocks231 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 07:43 AM   #1078
Robotzo

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Right now, there is not a scavenger hunt slated for next week. I just re-read the main October thread ... http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...08&postcount=1

DRAT!!!
Cyn!! Please do one next week!

Last edited by Robotzo; 10-05-2008 at 08:10 AM..
Old 10-05-2008, 07:54 AM   #1079
I love all of my

reeses_rock is on a distinguished road

i am soooo confused! io would like 2 try, but please help me!!!!!!! i dont know what the first clue is!!!!!
reeses_rock is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 07:55 AM   #1080
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by reeses_rock
i am soooo confused! io would like 2 try, but please help me!!!!!!! i dont know what the first clue is!!!!!
Open the spoiler near the bottom of the 1st post under the Scavenger Hunt icon. The first icon is an example... the second is your clue.

When you click on the spoiler tag..your clue will be revealed
Closed

Tags
a race to the finish, awesome prizes!, don't give up everyone!!, go wi staff!, good luck everyone!, halloween the best thing, happy hunting, having a blast!, how do you find five?, huh a race?, hurry up midnight!!, i need find #7!, must find #20!, must find 2!!!!!!!!, notgivingup!-sp0nge, wassup i love this!!, woo hoo! finished!, yoshi winned