Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 09:21 AM   #611
hy not smile!?!
Webkinz :)

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Default Re: OPERATION OCTOBER!!!!

When are you going to post the room decorating contest link???????
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2008, 11:31 AM   #612
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Where do you find the list of winners? Thank You
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 06:57 AM   #613
Lil Kinz

afisch24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks - sounds like a really kool month!
afisch24 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 02:31 PM   #614
Robertta is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: OPERATION OCTOBER!!!!

what is the link to post the pics of our rooms???
Old 10-22-2008, 02:45 PM   #615
henYouCanLive4ever
Gift Guru

Sunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura aboutSunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura about

I just saw falling leaves for the 1st time!! WOW that was so cool!!
Sunshine Shannon is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 07:04 PM   #616
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

I love, love, love all these activities! Keep up the good work, !!!
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 11:22 PM   #617

angelblonddee is on a distinguished road

Hi! I caught a acouple falling leaves tonight and I tried to PM the people that released the leaves and when I did it would not allow me me to PM. After asking a question in the forum about why I couldnt PM it turns out that I dont have enough posts to be allowed so I will be doing some posting but in the mean time is there anything for us lil kinz that are not allowed to PM the people that let the leaves fall. Is there anything I can do to try to win the prizes of the leaves I caught? Thank You!
angelblonddee is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 11:31 PM   #618
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Shouldn't there be a link to this week's contest on the first post? {If it's there, I must have missed it.}
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 11:44 PM   #619
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by angelblonddee
Hi! I caught a acouple falling leaves tonight and I tried to PM the people that released the leaves and when I did it would not allow me me to PM. After asking a question in the forum about why I couldnt PM it turns out that I dont have enough posts to be allowed so I will be doing some posting but in the mean time is there anything for us lil kinz that are not allowed to PM the people that let the leaves fall. Is there anything I can do to try to win the prizes of the leaves I caught? Thank You!
Hi angelblonddee...You only need 10 posts to turn from a L'il Kinz to a Webkinz. That will allow you to Private Message people as well as build your friend database! It looks like you have 8, only 2 more to go! Welcome to

Peacock Noodle
Peacock Noodle is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 02:16 PM   #620

iluvdogs456 is an unknown quantity at this point

that sounds really F-U-N!!! I cant wait!!!!!
iluvdogs456 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, becky423 was here!, can't wait♥, candy♥, cheesecakeman ♥'s u 2!, clydee iz crazyyy =), got game? gamegirl rox!, gripperr <3, hippokinz loves halloween, husky, i ♥ cupcake17, i ♥ halloween!!, i can't wait! bananas, i love halloween, katie waz here, opossumgirl likes fall, paws was here, podlepoo!, pubob! ♥, thsi will be so fun!, twilightwashere, whoohoo!, wik's tag ♥'s you!