Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 02:24 PM   #531
jms
Gift Guru
 
jms's Avatar
jms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud of

Default Re: OPERATION OCTOBER!!!!

I love all these contests...especially Monday Madness...
jms is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 02:26 PM   #532
Webkinz :)
 
winterrocks2's Avatar
winterrocks2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OPERATION OCTOBER!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Swimmi
What is an avvie? (the bat things) Where would i find one????
the avvie is the picture under your name (like the cat under yours and the ribbon under mine)
<<------------------

Last edited by winterrocks2; 10-13-2008 at 02:30 PM.. Reason: editing
winterrocks2 is offline
Old 10-13-2008, 02:27 PM   #533
jms
Gift Guru
 
jms's Avatar
jms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud of

Default Re: OPERATION OCTOBER!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Swimmi
What is an avvie? (the bat things) Where would i find one????
An avvie is the picture you have under your name (like you have a black and white cat). Keep looking around and I'm sure you'll find a staff member that has one under their name.
jms is offline
Old 10-13-2008, 02:36 PM   #534
SwimmiSBE
Webkinz :)
 
Swimmi's Avatar
Swimmi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OPERATION OCTOBER!!!!

How do you pm?
Swimmi is offline
Old 10-13-2008, 02:44 PM   #535
Webkinz :)
 
rp2tim's Avatar
rp2tim is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OPERATION OCTOBER!!!!

all of this looks like fun!!
rp2tim is offline
Old 10-13-2008, 02:52 PM   #536
jms40
Gift Guru
 
jms40's Avatar
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: OPERATION OCTOBER!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Swimmi
How do you pm?
PM stands for Private Message and you do it (or at least the way I have figured out to do it) is by clicking on the person's avatar and then clicking on the arrow next to 'send message' and selecting to send a private message. The only potential problem for you might be that you have to be a 'webkinz' and not a lil'kinz any more. I thought it was 10 posts that made you a webkinz so you should be there. Good luck!
jms40 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 02:54 PM   #537
jms
Gift Guru
 
jms's Avatar
jms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud of

Default Re: OPERATION OCTOBER!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Swimmi
How do you pm?
The way you pm is this....when you see someone's name (above their avvie) you point to their name and click on it. A little box will pop up with a bunch of options (add to friends list, etc.) One of the options will be "send a private message to ___" You click on that and it will bring up a box to pm them. You can also just go to your pm box and click on "compose" and type in the person's name.
But....to pm, you need to be a "Webkinz." I just realized you are still a "Lil Kinz" (look right under your name, above your avvie and it will say what you are. To upgrade to a "Webkinz" you need 10 posts, which you now have, but it takes the system a little while to update. As soon as you see that you are a Webkinz, you can pm. If I don't still have the bat avvie, I'm sure someone else will! We'll be doing them all day!
jms is offline
Old 10-13-2008, 02:58 PM   #538
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru
 
mathmom2's Avatar
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: OPERATION OCTOBER!!!!

I can't stop laughing!!!!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 03:05 PM   #539
SwimmiSBE
Webkinz :)
 
Swimmi's Avatar
Swimmi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OPERATION OCTOBER!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
PM stands for Private Message and you do it (or at least the way I have figured out to do it) is by clicking on the person's avatar and then clicking on the arrow next to 'send message' and selecting to send a private message. The only potential problem for you might be that you have to be a 'webkinz' and not a lil'kinz any more. I thought it was 10 posts that made you a webkinz so you should be there. Good luck!
Thank You


---------- Swimmi added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by jms
The way you pm is this....when you see someone's name (above their avvie) you point to their name and click on it. A little box will pop up with a bunch of options (add to friends list, etc.) One of the options will be "send a private message to ___" You click on that and it will bring up a box to pm them. You can also just go to your pm box and click on "compose" and type in the person's name.
But....to pm, you need to be a "Webkinz." I just realized you are still a "Lil Kinz" (look right under your name, above your avvie and it will say what you are. To upgrade to a "Webkinz" you need 10 posts, which you now have, but it takes the system a little while to update. As soon as you see that you are a Webkinz, you can pm. If I don't still have the bat avvie, I'm sure someone else will! We'll be doing them all day!
Thank You!

---------- Swimmi added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
I can't stop laughing!!!!



Why can't you?????????

Last edited by Swimmi; 10-13-2008 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Swimmi is offline
Old 10-13-2008, 03:13 PM   #540
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru
 
mathmom2's Avatar
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: OPERATION OCTOBER!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Swimmi


Why can't you?????????
Because, one of the mods was explaining about the Monday Avatars when they did not have the special avvie and then when I read it, they did!! It cracked me up!!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, becky423 was here!, can't wait♥, candy♥, cheesecakeman ♥'s u 2!, clydee iz crazyyy =), got game? gamegirl rox!, gripperr <3, hippokinz loves halloween, husky, i ♥ cupcake17, i ♥ halloween!!, i can't wait! bananas, i love halloween, katie waz here, opossumgirl likes fall, paws was here, podlepoo!, pubob! ♥, thsi will be so fun!, twilightwashere, whoohoo!, wik's tag ♥'s you!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts