Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 08:58 AM   #451
Webkinz :)

AuntMichele is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OPERATION OCTOBER!!!!

This is going to really cool!
AuntMichele
AuntMichele is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 09:04 AM   #452
Lil Kinz
jobroslive08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Operation October sounds awesome! But how do you get the leaves???? Anyway I think it will be fun!
jobroslive08 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 11:21 AM   #453
ctnf

SingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sounds spooky!!

SingerStar456
SingerStar456 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 11:34 AM   #454

bffgirl86 is an unknown quantity at this point

yes i have the bat i got about 14 hours ago
bffgirl86 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 11:51 AM   #455
2009 Will Be
Gifted

abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

YES! Finally! I finally finished the scavenger hunt for today. It took long enough...................
abbythegrey is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 12:46 PM   #456
sirbarkzalot

Cyrus83 will become famous soon enough

Hi Everyone, I am new to Webkinz Insider. It looks great!
Old 10-04-2008, 01:14 PM   #457
I <3 my

purpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to beholdpurpleperson13 is a splendid one to behold

Sweet!! cant wait for this
purpleperson13 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 02:41 PM   #458

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

You guys have such great ideas, but I'm a little confused. I thought there was a Halloween story contest too (could have sworn I read that yesterday) and started writing a story, but now I don't see that listed anymore. Just poem contests. Should I have left bread crumbs or am I just losing it? LOL
Web Knight is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 03:42 PM   #459
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

Default hey help please

:bokbok::bt:Hey what's up i still don't know what operation october is someone explain please!!!!!!! please lol
sportlover1603 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 03:43 PM   #460
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

I am stuck on # 3.
In The Sun is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, becky423 was here!, can't wait♥, candy♥, cheesecakeman ♥'s u 2!, clydee iz crazyyy =), got game? gamegirl rox!, gripperr <3, hippokinz loves halloween, husky, i ♥ cupcake17, i ♥ halloween!!, i can't wait! bananas, i love halloween, katie waz here, opossumgirl likes fall, paws was here, podlepoo!, pubob! ♥, thsi will be so fun!, twilightwashere, whoohoo!, wik's tag ♥'s you!