Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

Unhappy Ok, why is no one voting for the Safari Jacket??!!!

Why is almost nobody voting for the Safari Jacket? I think its pretty cool, but almost everyone just wants the 700 kc

Last edited by MyPersian; 03-09-2010 at 06:40 PM..
MyPersian is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 11:30 PM   #2

Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ok, why is no one voting for the Safari Jacket??!!!

I think it's mainly because people think it's W Shop. I think we need to educate people about how it is not W Shop and soon!
Toothache is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #3
Jesus 4 ever!
Webkinz :)

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Agreed! I Voted for it!
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #4
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

I would vote for the jacket. I think its very cute. =]
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 03-09-2010, 12:01 AM   #5

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I voted for the jacket too. Maybe some don't know it's a better deal than the kinzcash. Although some might not have alot of kc so they voted for that instead.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2010, 12:06 AM   #6
yorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of light

I voted for the kinz cash. The Jacket is alright, I am just not into clothes. I would rather have the cash to get rares with.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:11 AM   #7
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

i agree! i voted for the jacket, i wish GANZ would post pictures of the items next to the names... sigh... ganz, sometimes you make this hard LOL
xocaij is offline Female
Old 03-09-2010, 12:11 AM   #8
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

I voted for the jacket too. The jacket is kinda uncommon & better than the 700 kc
Old 03-09-2010, 12:37 AM   #9
wikwoo is on a distinguished road

I voted for the jacket too--I think it's the best thing they've offered so far.
wikwoo is offline Female
Old 03-09-2010, 08:56 AM   #10
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I voted for the jacket. I think this is the first good rare prize. People think its just some shallow piece of clothing. BTW: I think people want kinzcash to buy anything from anywhere.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
fanboy and chum chum?, i liek choclate melk!