Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 07:51 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: OH MY GOSH! Please, please, help me!

It happened to me too. This is after you entered the email, right? If so, then you should get it. I did.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 09:22 PM   #12
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuff
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuff

yes sadly it happened to me too
Gdfgjbg is offline Male
Old 09-17-2010, 09:29 PM   #13
Sirius Black

aris854 has a spectacular aura about

This has happened to me too! I wonder how long I should wait until we get the email, well if we get it.

Oh wow quick update! I just got two codes
aris854 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:02 PM   #14

razzledazzle29 has a spectacular aura aboutrazzledazzle29 has a spectacular aura about

love peek a newz but i got my prize two of them
razzledazzle29 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 10:03 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
that happen to us we keep entering codes till it froze we kept checking our e-mail and one time we loged in it gave us 22 codes and all of the codes were shirts if you need a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] shirt let me know XD

For once a glitch works to your favor - and you're right the codes come
Old 09-17-2010, 11:07 PM   #16
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

I am really sorry that this is happening.

First, don't stress out about it. WI has already been looking into the matter. I, along with a lot of WI and WW members have had the same problem.

From the Research provided by WI on their home page it is looking like [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] forgot to clear out the list of Accounts that had played the last Peek-A-Newz contest. So if you played the last one you may not be allowed to play this one AT THIS TIME.

[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] sent out a tweet saying that EVERYONE should be able to play the challenge, so breath easy. In the past when they have had problems with Peek-A-Newz Challenges they have fixed the problems and then held the contest again at another time.

We will all be watching the WI home page for updates letting us know how [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is going to handle this and I am sure that we will all get the chance to play.

Once again, I am sorry that you had this happen, I know how excited we all are about the possiblity of getting a new Zummy or Zummy shirt. Don't let it upset you or your sister anymore!

I hope you have a great night!

Krystal
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 11:47 PM   #17
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-error-654494/
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 12:23 AM   #18
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
Well, I will go now. Good night!! You are great! hope that it works tomorrow... see you then
View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama
Remember, last time there was a glitch with Peek-A-Newz, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] reran the contest....
View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
I did the challenge, but then the thing kept freezing up so I pressed it again and again and again and again, so I got 4 codes to one email.
View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
this happened to me when i was supposed to get my prize. oh well, we can be prizeless
View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
that happen to us we keep entering codes till it froze we kept checking our e-mail and one time we loged in it gave us 22 codes and all of the codes were shirts if you need a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] shirt let me know XD
View Post Originally Posted by wishgirl78
It happened to me too. This is after you entered the email, right? If so, then you should get it. I did.
View Post Originally Posted by Gdfgjbg
yes sadly it happened to me too
View Post Originally Posted by aris854
This has happened to me too! I wonder how long I should wait until we get the email, well if we get it.

Oh wow quick update! I just got two codes
View Post Originally Posted by razzledazzle29
love peek a newz but i got my prize two of them
View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
For once a glitch works to your favor - and you're right the codes come
View Post Originally Posted by starbucksfun
Thank you all. (:
My mom did it. We both got a code.

My sister got 2.
All three of us got shirts. xDD
Hmm.. wait..

Why was this moved to the contest thing?
Craftyreader is offline Female
Closed