Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 12:06 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Oh boy.....look what Ganz just tweeted.....

MAY be available in the curio shop...that is a BIG may...I may get a pegasus too...Not, LOL. Thanx WI for the contest. We will have a much better chance here then waiting around for the GANZ MAY..and a big thanks again to those who donated

Last edited by CJMM; 04-03-2010 at 12:14 AM..
CJMM is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 01:51 AM   #32
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by CJMM
MAY be available in the curio shop...that is a BIG may...I may get a pegasus too...Not, LOL. Thanx WI for the contest. We will have a much better chance here then waiting around for the GANZ MAY..and a big thanks again to those who donated
Actually CJMM, the bee suits were first initially a click to win item in WW....just like the Snow White ads. After that they started showing up in the C/S....so there MAY be a click to win...I think I've done enough clicking and sending in of codes for one night...this Canadian is going to bed!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 05:12 AM   #33
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

THANK YU ALL you wonderful canadians................. you are amazing. i have always loved canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 10:44 AM   #34
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for posting this tweet! I don't have a twitter but I wish ganz would have told us sooner, Now we can all get mad at Fox! hehe
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 12:11 AM   #35
horseklio

LabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of lightLabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of light

I nealy elploded when i herd that. I'm very mad at Fox. I will NEVER watch there brodcasting AGAIN
LabbyLuv is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 08:13 AM   #36
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

If you want Fox USA unit to know how you feel, best way is to send a polite e-mail
or phone call and tell them they missed the ball here.
If you don't let them know, they will just continue along their way.
Let them know the outcry, and they may wise up & pay up for better, wider promotions in the future.
I think Fox Canada should be sent some thanks for the same reason.
It will encourage future promotions. Mention they should encourage their
brother company (sisters would share better) to join them in the future.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 05:14 PM   #37
dumbbird3

Rockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud of

they should tweet BEFORE it makes its customers and fans so aggeravated at them!! How are we to know.And if we cant see the ads..we cant see the fine print......

Ya I agree!
Rockstar45 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 01:43 PM   #38
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
they should tweet BEFORE it makes its customers and fans so aggeravated at them!! How are we to know.And if we cant see the ads..we cant see the fine print.......
I agree!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #39
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by starbucksfun
I agree!
As do I!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Closed